chapter fifteen.

Multimedia Daniel Leonardo Young.
additional facts: 17 yrs old, Junior, Single, and he's straight.

Julian Rivera's POV:
Julian's House 6:30 am.

"Get out of bed Julian. You didn't care about what they thought about you before so why care now?" Jamie pulls the cover from my body and I let out a loud grunt as the cold air hits my thighs. "Jamie! Stop it ugh. You don't understand... They all know I'm intersex..." He releases a loud puff before gripping onto my waist and lifting me from my mattress.

"Jamie!" I shout kicking my legs and hitting his shoulder. Who the fuck does he think he is just taking me from my own bed. I was much better off sleeping all day in my sorrows. Who knows what waits for me at Gerald Saint's today... "Calm the fuck down." He emits grabbing onto my wrists and looking sternly up into my eyes. It's really scary whenever my brother gets serious or mad... He's always so caring and loving.

I quickly nod my head up and down wrapping my arms around his neck as he makes his way out of my bedroom and into the hallway. Out of curiosity I ask, "How are you and Francey?" I watch as a wide grin forms across his lips as the name spills from mines. "We're amazing actually... Finally made him mines. He met mom yesterday"

"For real?! How did she react? Yanno, with you being with a boy...?" He enters the bathroom setting me down onto the granite sink. "She didn't seem to mind. They really kicked it off." I'm surprised... Her last chance at having her very own grand children was swiped away and she didn't mind? "Oh, that's good... Now get out! Since you made it such of a big deal for me to go today." I mutter with a mean mug upon my face.

He chuckles leaning in and plants a small peck onto my cheek before turning and exiting the bathroom. Releasing a loud sigh, I hop off of the sinks counter and pull the shower curtain back turning the metal knob counter clockwise. I'm sure the whole school knows about my secret by now. Daniel and his big ass mouth...

Gripping onto the hem of my black crop, I pull it over my head and throw it to the ground. School was the last place I want to be right now... But at least I have my Daddy A.💗 He's the only one that could turn this disastrous day into sunshine and rainbows. Stepping out of my briefs, I kick them to the side and pull the curtain back once more stepping into the cloud of steam.

The hot water hits my back sending me into some sort of nirvana and I close my eyes humming along the beat of "Freak" by Lana Del Rey. Andre is the only thing that clouds my mind and I just really wish he was here. Touching me... Kissing me... Fucking me. Opening my eyes, I shake the thoughts away a grab my loofa running it underneath the water. Reaching outwards for my vanilla body wash, I lift up the latch and immerse my loofa in the sweet scented milky substance.

A sudden banging blares through the room making me jolt. "Just because you don't wanna go doesn't mean you don't have to hurry up! Let's go Juli!" Jamie shouts from the other side of the bathroom door. I guess I really do have to go...

I roll my eyes back looking up at the tedious Gerald Saints sign as we gradually approached. "Just take a deep breath Julian. They may laugh, they may make jokes but you got people who'll help you get through this. You're not alone." Jamie exclaims wrapping his arm at rods my shoulder. I nod my head releasing a short breath as we enter the painted cement pathway that lead to the double door entrance.