chapter fourteen.

Multimedia Jamie Rivera.

Andre Santos's POV:
Restaurant 10:21 pm.

I reach out wrapping my palm around the metal handle of my Range Rover and pull it backwards holding open the passenger side door for Julian. "Thank you daddy." He mutters climbing out of his seat and jumping onto the pavement. I see him in a totally different light after tonight... We both share something special to one another. I'm still completely mind blown that he's intersex... I wouldn't have ever thought...

"No problem babyboy." Well at least it won't be hard to fuck, I'll know exactly how to make lil shawty feel right. Coming from loads & loads of experience. Pun intended.😉 Closing the door behind him, I press the button on my electric key chain locking the doors. Clasping my hand in his, we start towards the entrance of some fancy Italian restaurant I reserved seats for in the upper east side. "I've heard about this place." He emits glancing up towards me. "It's supposed to be really expensive..."

"Don't worry about allat. Just know daddy's money long.😅" I walk ahead of him grabbing the door and he nods his head brushing past me with blushed cheeks. Entering shortly after him, I approach the lady at the front desk with a wide grin. "Two seats reserved for Andre Santos." She looks up from her phone sizing Julian up and down before softly giggling to herself.

"Something funny ma'am?" I ask furrowing my brows over at her. She quickly shakes her head opening up her notepad and begins to flip through the pages scanning each of the names for mines. "Ah. Me Santos. You're table will be just this way." She grabs two menus from underneath the desk and turns on her heels leading the way to the back of the resturant.

"I seen the way she was looking at me..." Julian softly whispers as we gradually trail behind. Wrapping my arm across his waist, I pull his body closer to mines and tilt my head downwards planting a kiss upon his forehead. "Don't worry about her lil babe. She looks like a bull dog with a wig." He quietly snickers as we the lady comes to a sudden stop placing our menus down on the table in front of us.

Julian pulls away from my grasp climbing up into the booth and lifts up his menu starting to look what something to order. I brush past the woman sitting myself across from him and turn back towards the lady with a broad simper. "My date looks magnificent tonight. Don't you agree?"

She begins to turn red before plastering a giant fake beam across her face. "Um, yes. Of course, I really like his choice of uh.... crop top." Julian clasps his hand over his mouth giggling loudly and I shake my head from side to side picking up my menu. Bitch. Scanning the options of beverages, I lift my head back towards her. "I'll take a sprite." She nods her head pulling out a small pad and pulls the pen from the top of her bun writing down my order.

"And for you?" She turns towards Julian who was still softly cackling. "Um, I'll take a Dr. Pepper." She nods her head once more and goes back to her frantic scribbling before turning away and sauntering through the kitchen double doors. "Stupid ass bitch." Julian whispers before rolling his eyes back and laying his head down on the table.

"Forget her. Baby all I really care about is us right now. Just happy we're finally together."

"Me too. I still can't believe it Dre... I knew you were the one when I seen you on the train that day..." I lay my head back against the cushion of the booth with widened eyes. "For real? Man, I was to busy being stupid as hell and laughing at your outfit..."