chapter four.

Multimedia Julian Rivera.

Andre Santos's POV:
Andre's House 6:37 pm.

"Can I have a kiss goodbye?" Alina asks looking deeply into my eyes with a pout. This bitch really thinks I like her hoe ass. Pathetic. She was just a fuck and that's all she'll ever be.... Gotta give this trick the boot!

"I'm sorry, but I don't kiss thots." I retort looking down at her with a giant grin. She places get hand on her hip giving me a shocked expression. "You heard me." I mutter before slamming the door in her face. She loudly curses before stomping down my doorstep and down the street.

I heard some things about her. I ain't the only one she's been fucking behind her boyfriend... Even heard she let the whole team hit. Dumb ass thot...

I let out a loud sigh looking slamming my back against the door. It failed. It completely failed. Julian is all that still wanders my mind. The whole time I was fucking her, he was all I could think about... He's so fucking cute man. I just wanna kiss him again...

Maybe I am gay...

I wonder if he was serious when he told me he didn't wanna see me again. I hope not, because I think I actually like his fag ass...

"Finally you got rid of that little mutt. Soon as she walked in I could smell her sardine." Leo enters the living room with his arms folded across his chest. "Shut it, you just mad I bag more bitches than you..." He slowly strolls towards me with wide eyes.

"Man you wish." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I quickly brush it off starting towards the staircase. "Yeah whatever nigga... I need to get ready for school."

"Aye, tell lil shawty I said hit me up." He shouts holding his phone up into view.

I slowly turn glancing down at him with a raised brow. "Who? That boy from yesterday Leo? Yo what the fuck did I tell you! Stop with that gay shit... I'm for real gonna beat on you one day." He points his finger up towards me chuckling loudly. "In your dreams boy."

I shake my head from side to side jogging up the rest up the stairs. He's crazy if he thinks I'm gonna let him get with Julian... That's all mines. Entering my bedroom, I close the door behind me and grab my phone off it's charger. Unlocking it, I go to the contacts application and begin scrolling until I reach "F"

Clicking "Fag Boy.🙇💖" I raise the phone up to my ear and sit down on my bed waiting patiently as it rings. He better pick up. I need to see him, now.

Suddenly the phone stops ringing and Julian's sweet voice pours into my ears. "What do you want Andre?" He asks in a irritated tone. I let out a loud sigh falling backwards onto my pillows. "You. Hurry up and come through before school starts... I'm sorry.... Let me make it up to you shawty."

"Why should I? And it's not like us talking is gonna go anywhere, you're to scared to even talk at me when your friends around. You treat me like hell Andre, and honestly I'm done with your shit. I'd rather just say goodbye then continue whatever this is."