Chapter 29.

It's been a long while since we've talked, right? A lot has happened. Zayn left One Direction, Kim Kardashian had another baby, 5 Seconds of Summer went on a world tour, Kourtney and Scott broke up... 2015 has been a wild year.

Most of you probably remember back in May of 2014, I told you guys that after I graduated high school, that I was moving to Italy to study film. Me and Shawn had a mutual break up. His career was taking off and I needed to focus on my future. Shawn and I do talk occasionally... but it's hard because neither of us have time. But, after a year and a half in Europe, it's finally time for me to return back to the States. Due to personal reasons, I no longer speak with Taylor. However, I will not be returning back to Indiana. I am going to Hollywood because I have just been hired to work on the film crew for the show 'How To Get Away With Murder', and soon enough... I'll be on my way to Vancouver to start filming. 

A couple days after I return, Shawn will be performing at Jingle Ball in L.A. and luckily for me, I was able to score backstage passes. He doesn't know this yet but it should be a nice surprise for him. You probably aren't wondering... but if you are, I did go on a couple dates while I was in Italy. None of them never got past the first date, mostly because it just didn't feel right. I don't have any romantic feelings towards Shawn anymore, but I didn't wanna date abroad because I would be leaving. It was inevitable. 

Here's another thing. I no longer want to be known has 'Taylor Caniff's baby sister'. I want to be known as Sophia Caniff... a film major who landed the job of her life. I no longer am involved with magcon, digi tour or any of those youtuber/viner tours. Like I said earlier, I no longer speak to Taylor. He is still my brother and nothing can ever change that. Our paths will cross someday but for now, let it be.

Until we meet again,

                                            Sophia... xoxoxo

(sorry this is short. I thought I would do an update on Sophia & her life. a real chapter will come soon)