Chapter 6.

Later that night, Shawn's parents went out for a while, so we stayed with Aaliyah and Timera. Shawn and I were sitting on the couch, when Aaliyah came and sat with us. She took out her phone and went to camera. We started taking pictures and Shawn didn't know what was going on until about three minutes later. He jumped into the pictures, causing us to bang heads. Shawn laughed and asked if I was okay. I started to laugh and shook my head, yes. 

Then literally out no where, he started tickling me. He even got Aaliyah and Timera into it, too. I kept trying to ask him to stop, but I was laughing way too hard. After what it seemed, ten minutes, they stopped. I was laying on the couch, my head on the other side and my feet on Shawn. He layed between me and the back of the couch. He put his hand on my face and kissed me. 

I sat up and tried to stand up. Before I could even lift one foot to walk away, Shawn pulled me back. I landed ontop of him and he started to laugh. "Don't you even dare tickle me again!" I said, trying not to laugh. He winked at me and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned back. 

My phone rang. It was Jana.

I answered it to hear her freaking out, happily.

"Woah, Jana! What's going on?" I asked.

"Thank you so so so so SOOOO much for hooking Aaron up! He just took me out to dinner and gave me flowers that had a note in it, asking me to be his girlfriend!" she replied.

"Aw, that's so sweet! I'm happy you're together!".

"So, how is it with your man?".

"Amazing" I looked at Shawn and smiled.

When we got off the phone, Shawn asked if I wanted to go to upstairs. I agreed. I stood up, Shawn and I locked hands. We walked up to Shawn's room, and I sat on his bed. I looked at the time to see it was five minutes to midnight. I thought it was eight o'clock or something. I went in my bag and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom to get dressed. When I was done, I realized how cold it was in Shawn's room. I didn't have a sweatshirt with me, sadly. Shawn saw the goosebumps on my arms, and took off his sweatshirt. He was shirtless under. He saw me looking at his abs, and looked down at his chest. He smiled at me and handed me his sweatshirt. "No, it's fine. You'll be cold" I replied. "Babe, I insit. I can just put on another sweatshirt" he replied. I took it and put it on. It smelled like his cologne, which smelt really good. He layed down on his bed, grabbed my arm and pulled me down next to him. 

"I'm really happy you're here" he told me.

"I'm really happy to be here, I would've missed you so much" I replied.

He smilled at me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Now, let me ask you this. We knew each other for like a day and half, why did you ask me out so early? And I'm not complaing, trust me!" I added.

"Well, we had talked a lot. I actually really liked you even before we met. Like, before you came, Taylor talked about you a lot. Showed us pictures. I had seen you in vines, and you were, and still are incredibly beautiful. I just felt like you knew me well enough, to be able to trust me, ya'know? I thought we really connected. And I was actually really happy when you said yes to be honest, because I thought since we only met the day before, you'd say no..so..".

A huge smile grew on my face, as well as his.

He pulled me closer to him. I started to fall asleep, and he rubbed my back.

This is perfect, he's perfect.

This moment was perfect.