Chapter 16.

"Shawn, not right now. I'm not feeling too well" I said.

"Soph, I don't wanna do anything right now either. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you" Shawn laughed.

"Then, why did you take off your shirt?" I smiled.

He shrugged his shoulders and winked.

He kissed me on the cheek, and stood up. He put his shirt back on, and helped me up. "Let's go do something!" he said. "LIke what?! It's winter, there's like nothing to do" I replied.

"The falls are always open, Soph" he smiled.

I stood up and he grabbed my hand. We ran downstairs, and put on our shoes and coats. We ran out to the car and got in. When we got to the falls, this one girl ran up and hugged Shawn.

"Hey Ash!" he said with the happiest voice ever.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. He looked at me and acted like he just snapped out of a trance or something.

"Hey, Soph, this is my friend Ashley" Shawn told me.

I waved to Ashley. "You must be Sophia, I've heard an awful lot about you" she said. We shook hands, and I folded my arms again. "Why don't you hangout with us?!" Shawn suggested.

I didn't know how to say no, so I just nodded my head. I was uncomfortable and I wasn't happy with us. They started talking, and Shawn tried taking my hand. I moved my hand away and rolled my eyes.

He looked at me, and took a deep breath. I decided I'd make him jealous. I texted the boys and told them to come to the falls. I didn't wanna leave them alone, but I had no choice.

"Hey Shawn, the other boys are coming. I'm going to meet them at the car. I'll be right back" I told him. I ran away before he even got a chance to say something. 

When I finally got to the car, the boys had just pulled up. When they got out, Nash said "wow, today's been a really busy day!". I shook my head and told them what was going on.

"So, what exactly do you want us to do?" Cam asked.

"Cam, I need you to mad hard flirt with me, okay? She's like in love with you, so it'll piss them both off" I replied.

Cameron shook his head. "I don't know how I feel about this, Soph" Taylor jumped in.

"Tay, trust me. It's going to be okay!" I said. 

We went down to find Shawn and Ashley. They were leaning on the railing of the falls. 

Carter ran up and jumped on Shawn. Shawn turned around, and looked at Cam and I standing next to each other. He got a jealous look on his face. Ashley looked jealous, too. 

Shawn and Ashley looked at each other, then back at Cameron and I. 

I started to feel really bad. I walked away, and Shawn ran after me.

"Soph, what's wrong?!" he asked me. 

"Nothing!" I said, walking faster.

"SOPHIA!" he yelled.

"WHAT!!!???" I yelled back at him.

I stopped walking and turned around. Shawn walked towards me.

"What is your problem?!" he asked me.

"My problem?! You're flirting with another girl, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" I replied.

"Soph, Ashley is just a friend!".

"Bullshit..".

"Sophia listen to me. This will sound really cheesy and mushy, but okay. I love YOU. Not Ashley. Sophia Caniff is my girlfriend. Not Ashley. I didn't realize I was even flirting with her. I don't know how to make you believe me, and I really hate fighting with you".

Shawn walked closer to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in quick, and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I wrapped my hands around his biceps, and his lips pulled away from mine. "Do you believe me now?!" he asked me. I kissed him again and I stepped back. Apparently on ice, because I slipped and Shawn came down with me. 

"Oh my god are you okay?!" he asked me, worried.

I laughed and put my hand on his cheek, and kissed him. Even though, I started laughing.

Shawn stood up, and helped me up. "I'm really sorry, Shawn" I said.

He hugged me and told me that it was okay. We locked hands and walked over to the boys and Ashley. "Aw, look who made up!" Nash said.

Shawn and I smiled at each other and I looked over at Cameron. He had his hands in his pocket and he looked up at me. He cracked a smile at me and looked down again.

"Guys, I have something to admit" Ashley said.

We all looked over at her.

"I'm in love with Shawn".