Chapter 13.

I backed up a step. "Wait, you're in love with ME?!" I asked.

"Yes, and I have been since DC. You're really amazing, Soph" he replied.

"You know I'm dating Shawn, Cam".

"I know, it' just been bothering me. I thought I should tell you, just to get it off my chest. I've only told Nash and Carter. Carter also likes you, too".

"I know Carter does, but what the hell? Why does everyone like me?!".

"It's just something about you, I have no idea".

I cupped my mouth with my hand and leaned my elbow on the wall. Cameron just stared at me. I don't know why everyone likes me. They know I'm taken. Before I could say anything, Taylor ran out. "Yo, guys. What the fuck? We're supposed to be playing a game" he said, pointing into the gym. I removed my elbow off the wall and walked towards Taylor. I hit his arm, and ran into the gym. I ran over to Nash. "Did he tell you?" he mouthed to me. I shook my head and Nash took a deep breath. Matt blew the whistle again and I kicked the ball. I kicked it over to Brooke, who kicked it right into the goal. Damn, she might even be better than me.

I walked back over my teams side, and Cameron high five'd me. I put my hand out, missed his hand on purpose, and hit him in the nose. We both laughed and he said "what was that for?". I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. 

No one really seemed to care about the game anymore, so we just stopped playing. I sat with Shawn basically the whole time. Everytime I would look over at Cam, he'd look over at the same time and smile. 

When we all got back up to our rooms, my phone rang. It was from an unknown number. I answered and said "hello", in a confused voice.

"Hey Soph". I knew exactly who it was.

"Hi, mom..?" I replied.

Taylor looked up and his jaw dropped. "PUT IT ON SPEAKER!" he whispered.

I put it on speaker and she started talking. "I haven't talken to you in a while. I would've called Taylor, but I didn't know if he'd wanna talk to me, so I called you".

"Hi mom, it's Taylor" Tay said.

"Hi Taylor! I miss you two!".

"Well, we haven't seen or talken to you in almost four months, why are you deciding to call us now?" Taylor asked.

"Well, I thought that I should inform you two, that I'm having twins next week".

Taylor and I looked at each other, shocked. 

"I talked to your father, and he said that you two will be back from Nashville tomorrow. I wanted to know if you wanted to come up to Ontario for the birth, of your baby sisters. I'm sure Noah, Louis and Jade would love to see you." she added.

Our mom has five kids right now. With two on the way. Taylor and I are full blood. Noah and Jade are full blood, but with a different guy. Louis, and the two twins are from a different guy. To be honest, the only one I don't like is Jade. She is the bitchest twelve year old you'll ever meet. 

Taylor and I agreed to go up. I mean, it's close to Shawn. So, I could spend some time with him.

When we hung up, we walked over to Nash and Cameron's room. Since that's where everyone hangs out. 

When we got in there, I ran over and sat next to Shawn. He put his arm around me and Cam looked jealous. I tried not to look, nor care. But it sorta bothered me, you know? Cameron and I are really close, to be honest. So, it just makes it awkward. Yes, I know Carter and I are really close, and he likes me. But, it's just different.

Soon enough, everyone started having conversations with others. I told Shawn about my mother, and he was pretty pumped that I'm going to Ontario. "Atleast we won't away from each other, for long!" he said, so happily. I smiled and told him how cute he was. He kissed my nose, which he knows I love when he does that. I put my head on my shoulder and looked over at Taylor and Nash. Nash looked over at me and said "nice video, Soph!". Everyone looked at me and I took my head off Shawn's shoulders. Nash told me to go over there. So, Shawn and I stood up and walked over. 

THEY HAD FOUND THE VIDEO THAT ME AND MY SOCCER TEAM HAD MADE AT A SLEEPOVER! I don't even remember making the video, and I didn't even know they posted it. "Wow, you look hot in nike shorts" Shawn said. He put his arms around me and Nash started the video. 'Banga! Banga!' by Austin Mahone started playing. I was wear my Shawn shirt, so I'm sure Shawn liked the video. 

I thought it was a very good video to be honest.

The next day, it was time for everyone to go home. Taylor and I had to leave first. I didn't wanna leave Shawn. He hugged me, and we knew that neither of us wanted to let go. 

"SOPHIA! C'mon we gotta go!" Taylor yelled at me. 

Shawn and I put our heads up and kissed each other. "I love you" he told me. "I love you, Shawn" I replied, blowing him a kiss. He got the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back and turned around to see Taylor and Brooke, practically eating each other's tongues. "C'mon Tay. You yelled at me about hurrying!" I yelled. Taylor pulled away from Brooke and gave her a basic kiss. They hugged and I pushed Taylor away. I gave Brooke a hug and told her that she had to come to Indiana some time to visit. "I sure will!" she smiled. 

Taylor and I grabbed our bags and headed out to our car. We waved to everyone one last time, and got into the car.

Right before we got into the airport, I got a really sharp pain in my stomach. I figured that maybe it was just period cramps, because mine get bad,

They lasted the whole plane ride, to the point where they were unbearable. I tried acting like nothing was wrong, but Taylor noticed something.

"Are you okay, Soph?" he asked me.

I shook my head, trying to hide the pain. Until, I threw up. I ran to the bathroom, and threw up again. I sat on the airport restroom floor, for about ten minutes. When I got out, Taylor was standing at the door with our bags. 

"C'mon let's get you home" Taylor said.

The rest of the week went by fast, to be honest. Because before I knew it, Friday was here. My dad woke me up, and told me it was time to go to the airport. I got up and showered. I put a big sweatshirt and jeans. I packed my suitcase real fast and ran outside. Taylor was already in the car. I threw my bag into the backseat and he drove to the airport.

I could tell he didn't wanna go, because he doesn't really like our mom. He didn't talk to whole car ride or plane ride.

When we unboarded the plane, I walked out to find Shawn with a boquet of flowers. I ran over into his arms and he spun me around. I kissed him and yelled at him for not telling me that he was picking us up. "I wanted to surprise you, babe. I missed your adorable little face too much" he said. I blushed and we locked hands. I tried to find Taylor, who disappeared. "Hey, where'd Taylor go?" I asked Shawn. He started to look around and shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows with him?" Shawn mumbled. 

We got over to baggage claim, to find Taylor talking to our mom. She looked over at me and yelled my name. Shawn and I walked over. Jade saw Shawn and freaked out.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SHAWN MENDES! I LOVE YOU!" she said.

"Thank you" Shawn smiled.

"Um, mom, Jade, Noah and Louis, this is my boyfriend, Shawn" I said.

"Hiya" Shawn waved. 

I started to get the sharp pains. To the point where I couldn't even stand up straight. Shawn bent down with me and rubbed my back. 

Then, collapsed to the floor, and blacked out.