Chapter 11.

Shawn smiled at me and sat up. He took off his shirt to reveal his glorious abs. He started to kiss me, as he put his hand up my shirt. I sat up and took my shirt off. I rolled over ontop of him, and he started to rub my back. I bit my lip, and got off him. I unzipped his jeans and slipped them off. I also did the same to my jeans. I got back ontop of him. He unhooked my bra. I sat up, and threw it on the floor. He looked at me and put us under the covers. He rolled me over, so he was ontop of me. He took off his boxers and then he took off my panties.

"Now, if I start hurting you, please tell me and I'll stop" he told me.

I shook my head yes, and he went in. He was hovering over me. The pleasure was amazing. I grabbed his biceps, as he thrusted me. He started to sing 'I Need Your Love' by Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris. Which made me want him even more. He started to go faster, and I busted out a loud moan.

"Am I hurting you, sweetie?" he asked me.

"No, not at all. This is amazing" I replied.

He started to go faster, as he bit his lip. To the point where I was moaning non stop.

"Are you sure this is your first time? You're like a pro" I told him.

"Yup, first time. And it's perfect" he replied, trying to catch his breath.

Shawn started moaning like crazy, as he started to go rougher. I let go of his biceps, and put my arms under his, and my hands on his back. The harder he went, the more my nails went into his back. My moaning started getting louder, so everytime I moaned, he kissed me. 

"Babe, shh, you gotta be quiet" Shawn said.

"This is just so perfect" I replied.

Shawn smiled and started to slow down. It actually felt better, in a way. But, it didn't last for long. I started running my fingers thru his hair, as he kissed my neck, and started to go faster.

"You know, I'm so happy to lose my virginity to you bevause you're the most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever known, and I'm happy to share this amazing time with you" he said, gasping between sentences.

I kissed him, and we started like making out. It was actually quite romantic. 

He started to sing 'Rock Me' by One Direction. Which was a perfect song for this perfect moment.

The rest of the night, was an amazing blur. I woke up the next morning, to find Taylor, not back and Shawn next to me. I sat up, with my elbows supporting me. Shawn rolled over and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning gorgeous" he said, with his sleepy voice. I got out of bed, and got into the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was just amazing. When I was done, I dried off and got dressed in a pair of jeans, my Taylor Caniff t-shirt and put my hair into a lose pony tail, with a white bandana as my headband. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Shawn was gone and Taylor was sitting on his bed.

"Where'd Shawn go?" I asked.

"We went to go get ready? And why was the door locked last night?" I asked to sleep in Aaron's room, in Shawn's bed" Taylor replied. 

"Oh, I locked the door because you didn't come home until after two, so I was like "he can stay in Carter's room".

"Hmmm.. okay. Or did you fuck Shawn last night?".

I looked at the wall and Taylor stood up. "Soph, I'm not mad. It's just, I don't want my baby sister banging someone in the bed, next to mine" he said.

"Just don't tell anyone" I made him promise.

"Promise".

We walked out of the room to bump into Aaron and Shawn. Shawn and I smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand.

We walked down to the lobby, to find, Ryan's mom, looking for me.

I'm in deep shit.