Chapter 28.

Cameron ran up to us and pushed Lennie.

"You stay away from Sophia!" he yelled in Lennie's face.

Lennie laughed and Cameron got even more angry.

"Hmmm.. how's your son?" Cameron threw at him.

"Wait, woah, woah! You have a kid?" I asked.

"Listen Soph, I was going to tell you, but-" Lennie started to say before I walked away.

Shawn grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. "Aye, let's go across the street and get some frozen yogurt" he suggested. "But Shawn-" I started to say before he gave me the "I'm trying to get you out of this" look. I just went along with it, and we walked across the street. When we had gotten our yogurt and everything, we sat outside on top of a picnic table. I could tell something was bothering Shawn, because he seemed really anxious. "Shawn, are you okay?" I asked. He put his yogurt down on the table and got off. He stood in front of me, and I put my cup down. He grabbed my hand and said "Sophia, I've been wanting to say this for a long time,".

I became nervous, having absolutely no idea what he was going to do.

"I know we're so young, and it seems kinda wrong in a way, but... I'm in love with you. You make me the absolute happiest guy ever and I'm lucky to have you. You're beautiful, amazing and a very loving person. You bring a smile to my face, even in my worst mood. You are my sunshine, and everything a guy would ever need. Sophia Reese Caniff, I am in love with you" he added.

I started crying and cupped my mouth with my hand. I basically jumped on him for a hug. I got off the table and was standing on my toes. I buried my face in his neck as he rubbed my back. I pulled my head away, and kissed him. "I love you so much Shawn, you have no idea" I wiped the tears off my face. He smiled at me, and kissed me again.

Shawn grabbed my hand, and we walked back across the street to the hotel.

Shawn went into the Jack's room because all the boys were hanging out in there.

I walked up to my dad's room where first thing he did, was hand me a letter. I was going to tell him what happened before I opened it until I saw where it was from.

A school in Italy where I'd be studying cultures and language. I've wanted to go to this school since I was in seventh grade and now it's final. This is the moment I find out my future.

I slowly opened the envelope, taking out the piece of paper and unfolding it.

"Dear Ms. Sophia Caniff,
we are happy to inform you that we are expecting you to be attending classes this fall. Your transcript was phenomenal and we are very excited to have you as a future freshman!"

The first paragraph read. I nearly fell down. My eyes started tearing up. I can't believe I made it.

But, how am I going to tell everyone? Especially Shawn. I figured I'd just do it now and get it over with.

I walked down to Nash and Cameron's room, to find all the boys in there.

"Hey guys, I need to tell you something!" I slowly shut the door behind me.

I walked over to the boys and sat down next to Nash.

I paused for a second. As I spoke, my voice cracked.

"Most of you guys know that in May, I'll be graduating school, and I'll be attending college in the fall".

Taylor interrupted me. "Did you get any letters yet?!".

"Uhm yeah, I actually just opened one".

"Well, where is it?!".

"Italy".

All the guys looked at me with sad eyes. I looked over at Cameron who just stared at the floor.

"You're moving to Italy?!" Shawn asked.

"Yes, but I mean, I won't be going until August" I replied.

"You're still going across the world" Matt mumbled.

I looked around at the guys, who looked back at me, trying to accept this.

I got back up, and went back to my room.

As the door clicked shut, Shawn opened it again. "You can't change my mind, Shawn... this is a big deal for me" I said.

"That's not why I came in here" Shawn replied.

I gave him a confused look, as he motioned me to sit down next to him on the edge of the bed.

My heart started racing as I sat down next to him. He put his hand on my thigh and looked into my eyes. "You know, all the stuff I said earlier, I one hundred percent meant. And I'm really happy for you. I don't want this to hurt our relationship. I don't wanna loose you, again".

My eyes started to flood with tears and I giggled with joy. That's when he like, grabbed my face and kissed me.

This is everything I missed.