About the Author

Hello readers!

Wow... It's been a long time since this journey began.

It's kind of weird to think that you all know nothing about me. I started writing this series when I was twelve years old under the username thatpennamedgirl. I've since changed it multiple times. It was originally thatpennamed girl because I didn't want anyone to know who was writing the Washed Away series. I was embarrassed and didn't want people from my school to find me.

I've grown since then. I'm now 16 years old and more mature (Also hopefully a better writer.) You all have heard me say I don't think these stories are very good. I've learned to accept the fact that I was a poor seventh grader when this all started. Obviously it's not going to be perfect. I remember reading over what I had writing once and saw I spelt 'physical' like 'fisical'. So yeah it's kind of embarrassing for me, but it was a learning experience.

I want to write more. I want to be proud of what I write.

So, I've decided to own up to my work.

Hello! My name is Marisa Thoman and I am the author of the Washed Away series. It is not perfect and neither am I. I will grow in my writing and own it. You can find me on instagram (MysticMarisa), twitter (MarisaThoman), tumblr (bandboykink), and other various social media platforms that I don't feel like typing out. If my books have influenced you in any way, I urge you to reach out to me! I love feedback.

On that note, I want to write more for you guys. If you haven't noticed... I'm not much of a Dan/Phil fan any more. I'm more in to bands and music (...one direction.) I really have no desire to write about Dan, but if that's what you all want to see I can make it happen. Please just let me know your thoughts and feelings. Thanks for the constant support, I love you all!

T̶h̶a̶t̶P̶e̶n̶N̶a̶m̶e̶d̶G̶i̶r̶l̶

S̶p̶a̶g̶h̶e̶t̶t̶i̶L̶u̶k̶e̶

-Marisa