Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Phil

I woke up with a pounding in my head. I sit up and cough up some blood. Terribly memories of last night flash through my mind. I push them out. I don't want to think about those until later... maybe...

I look at my surroundings. 

I seem to be in someone's appartment. I'm tied up to.... I look behind me to see what it is i'm tied up to. Its Dan.

"Dan, wake up!" I whisper, trying not to wake anyone else up who might be here. He stirs abit before making eye contact with me. His eyes are filled with fear. "Oh Phil... its just you..."

"Where is she?" I ask him, my voice full of desperation.

"I-" He's cut off when the sound of heels clacking are heard.

"Good morning boys." A sly smile creeps upon her face. It looks just like the girl I love's face, but deep down I know its anything but that. "Sleep well...?" She asks. I know she doesn't really care about the answer though.

"Fine, don't answer. I just wanted to let you know we have a guest coming over. Someone who may be.... special..? to you." 

A lump forms in my throat. If she's talking about arista I swear....

"It may be awhile though. I'm making her walk and well... she was pretty beat up last time I saw her." She laughs before walking out of the room.

I slam my fists down to the ground. She just confirmed my every fear. 

Arista POV

I stumble across the side walks in desperation to find this place. I'm assuming it was Vera's house or something.

Vague images try and make their way back into my mind. I still can't remember what happened last night.

Suddenly, I run into one of those gosh darn phone booth things while not paying attention. I'm caught totally by surprise and tumble over.

"Are you alright miss??" 

I hand reaches down towards me. I grasp it allowing myself to be pulled up. 

"Y-Yes... Who are you..?" I ask. I now see that the voice came from a guy around my age. He looks vagually familiar...

"Wait. You're Arista!" He ignores my question. Well I guess everyone knows me around here then...

"Um yea... and you are?" I ask again.

"Brandon. I was at the bar last night." He tells me. I take a full foot step back to try and create space between us. 
If he was there... Then he's got to be trouble.