Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Arista

"Well are you going to say anything?" I asked him trying not to laugh. The look on his face was pricless. I walked over towards him, making the gap in between us only about 5 inches. Everytime I walked, my black leather boots- with heels- made a clacking noice. I just loved it.

"Y-You just pushed that girl into the Bay?!" He stuttered. I couldn't hold my self from laughing then. "What do you care?" I said calming down my laughter.  "Is she dead? Thats murder, Arista!" He scolded me.

"Chill out, she's not real. I was just trying to get your attention. I've been doing this for a few days now." I explained. A confussed expression came over his face. "You could have just came to my flat..? What do you mean she's not real??" He freaked out. 

"I did come to your flat stupid. I know you saw me too. Outside your window." I glared at him, not answering the second question. "So you were really there.." He said talking more to himself than me.

I leaned in closing thegap between us and kissed him. He seemed a little shocked when I added a little tounge to the equation. Did he not think I had any experience? I laughed to myself making him pull away. "What was that..?" He asked.

I felt anger swell up in me. "A kiss you turnip. What else?" 

"Well I know that... it just... we've never kissed like that before." He told me. I ignored what he said. "Don't you love me?" I spat at him. He stepped back with a confused expression. Next thing I knew he was wobbling at the edge of the dock about to fall. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back over. 

He stared at me for a minute. "Y-Your hands are so cold... and when did you become so strong?" He questioned me. I felt a lump swell up in my throat. "Uh... I need to go see Ph- Phil now. " I hesitated making sure I said his name right.

Right after I'd said that I turned about to walk down the peir. Well more like run. Dan didn't run after me, but i did hear him calling Arista in the distance. 

********************

Back at the Flat

I stepped up to the door about to knock. That's when I heard some laughing. I snuck over to peek through the window. Phil was smiling ear to ear tlking with some other girl.. I couldn't get a good glance at who, but I had a pretty good idea who she was.

I snuck down on the outside of the door. "Shit.." I quietly mumbled. 

I thought about sitting down awhile longer, until I heard Dan walking down the hallway. I jumped up as fast as I could and ran to a nearby stairwell. I cracked the door open so I could spy. Dan unlocked the door to the flat and was greated by the girl saying "Dan!".

He shut the door behind him so I could no longer hear what was being said. I was so mad, I ripped off the door knob i realized I wqas tightly gripping. I gasped in disbelief and dropped the knob. I ran down the stairs to get out. The last place I needed to be was there. 

A/N: Hey guys sorry its a short chapter. I'm so glad all of you are so phsyched to get the story going again. Makes me feel great! Tell your friends to read it if you'd like ;) 

Comment below what you will think in the stroy. If when its over you guessed right, I will follow you. Thanks xx