Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Dan

"Phil how could you do that? She left the apartment how the hell am I suppose to find her?" I pratically screamed. I wanted so badly for us all just to make up, but Phil almost hurt her. That was going to far.

"S-She can't be far. I know she'll come back... she loves you." Phil whispered.

"Yeah Phil well she loves you too. How do you think she feels now that someone she loved tried to put her in physical pain?" I glared at him from across the room. 

Phil was quiet for a good 30 seconds before standing up and marching over to me. "HOW DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS?!? DAN, DO YOU EVER STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL? OR HOW I FEEL? GOD! I LOVE HER BUT LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENED TO US. WE'RE RUINED."

I looked down at the ground as Phil turned away. "She can't help it Phil.. you can't stop love."

"Yeah well she stopped loving me." He said while bumping into me as he hurried out of the room.

Phil POV

I began shuffling down the stairs of the apartmet building. I remember when Dan and I first moved in here. We were so excited to be living on our own. So cool and grown up. Now all this building reminded me of was pain and heart aches.

The cold London air punched me in the face as I made my way down the narrow side walk.

Soon, I arrived at my destination, the tattoo shop. 

The bell rang twice as a entered. It smelt like cheap booze and sweat in here. I looked behind the counter, but no one was there. 

Suddenly. Careolyn jumped out from the back and surprised me. 

"Oh my god! don't do that!"

She laughed before asking, "Back so soon?"

I quickly answered, "I want a tattoo."

She eyed me for a second. "Are you sure..? You know theyre painful and never come off right..?"

"Yes. I want one." She held her hands up in defense and lead me over to look at some designs. "What do you think you want?" She continued flipping the pages. The truth was that I had no clue what I wanted. And honestly, I wasn't even certain I wanted one.

"Okay uh... I got it." I told her.

She lead me over to a chair with the tattoo station. "Okay Phil, tell me what you want."

"I want an arrow that goes across my entire forearm." I replied. 

"Are you sure..?"

"Why..? Is it supid?" I said back.

"No no I just don't want you to regret it."

"Trust me, I won't"

Dan POV

I walked around central London for about an hour now. Even though I went to all the places I thought she might of went, some how I knew she wouldn't be there. 

A sighed after exiting a coffee shop I took her to once or twice. 

My feet began involuntary move north down the side walk. I knew where I had to go.

After about walking for ten minutes, I reached my destinatin. The beach.

I took my shoes off and began walking along the damp shoreline. The water was calm, as if nothing was in it at all. After walking for about 15 minutes I stopped to watch the sunset. So far there was no sign of her. If she wasn't here, then I don't know what I'd do.

That's when I heard the faint conversation from people a good ten feet away.

"It was like all of the sudden these huge waves came crashing out of no where! I couldn't breathe or even think to swim. I thought for sure I was going to die. Then, I woke up and I was on the shore. The last thing I remember seeing was a beautiful girl." He proclaimed.

I turned around and saw a guy who look just about my age talking to a news reporter. Everything he just said seemed to tingle my senses. I was sure he was talking about Arista.

"Excuse me sir! Where did the girl go off to?" I asked.

He looked around before shruging. "I wish I knew man."

Hey guys! Thanks to those who are still reading this. I'm sorry I never update, I'm so busy with shcool. I will try and update more. Encouraging comments really help though ;) Thanks ily