Chapter 16

Chapter 16Arista 

I flung open the front door of Vera's apartment with my newly found mind powers. Mermaids like me have all sorts of powers, but it takes awhile for us to figure them out.

I wanted to learn all about my powers. Because just using this, I felt in control.

Vera sat in the living room straddling a very scared and confused looking Phil. Normally, I would have felt hurt and betrayed. But at this moment, I really couldn't care less that my evil twin was straddling 1/2 of my boyfriends. I just wanted to snap her pretty little neck.

"Glad you could join us." Vera slid off of Phil. 

I flung her up into the air, trying to make her head hit the ceiling fan. She was fighting back with all her might but I had caught her off gaurd. There wasn't much she could do.

"Listen here you skank. This is my life. And I'm in control." I made it very clear to her. For a second, I thought I saw a trace of fear in her eyes. 

I conjured up every emotion I'd ever felt, planning on using it against her.

There was mixtures of hate, pain, sorrorw. And it was all amed towards her. There was like one of those little devils on my shoulder telling me what to do. It told me to scream and shout and focus my hate on her.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She let out a gasp before I flung her into the now rapid moving fan.

Blood. Blood was everywhere.

I stepped back and stopped using this power of mine. Phil and Dan were crawling to the farthest corner they could to get away from me. What had I done? 

I used my anger to wip the fan as fast as I could, making it as sharp as a knife. With one flick of the wrist, I sent my sister flying into it. Her blood was literally all over me.

Did I even know what her real intentions were? I killed her without double checking to see if this was all some pratical joke. I killed her. 

"D-Dan...? Phil...?" I called out there names. I didn't want them to fear me. I had just lost control. I would never hurt them. "I-I'm sorry."  A single tear slid down my face before I could run out of the room.

They would never forgive me. Does it really even matter? I had made my choice, which would have teared us apart anyways.

Who was I kidding? We were torn apart the moment i decided there needed to be a choice.

I guess they may never know which one I had truly fallen for..

Hey guys I just posted a new Harry Styles fanfic called Gone! Please check it out and tell others about it!! Love you guys xx