Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Phil 

I cowered in fear as she ran out of the room. The love of my life, Arista, was now a murderer. 

She had blindely slaughtered her own sister right before my own eyes. I have to admit, I was scared to death. But, I don't think anything could make me stop loving her. I quickly scurried to my feet and ran after her.

"Arista! Arista come back!" I called for her. She was no where down the halls. I knew she must have taken the elevator, so I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. 

She was covered in blood. If someone say her, they would surely think she was a murderer. Well I mean she was but..... for a good cause.

I reached the hobby with  shakey breaths from running down all those stairs. My eyes caught her right before she stepped out of the door. "Arista wait!" I called yet again.

This time she heard me, and turned around. There were tears streaming down her face; I rushed over to her side.

"Don't go. We both still love you." I told her.

She let out a breathless laugh as she starred into my eyes. Her hand was lifted to my cheek and she stroked it. "Don't you see? That's the problem."

I was confused, but then I realized what she meant. She had finally made her choice.

"It's Dan, Phil. It's always been him. Maybe, If I had met you first, I would've chose you. But I loved him first." She began to cry even harder.

My heart stopped. I'll be quite honest, I wanted to cry too. 

Imagine the feeling of 243 needles slidding through your heart all at once. Worse than that.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I knew it was Dan.

I turned around to look at him lovingly gazing at Arista. There were tears brimmed in my eyes. 

Why did everything always work out for Dan? I made a youtube first, and of course he has way more subscribers than me. He is always told how hot he is, and I get stupid hate. But this. This was too far. He took the girl I loved from me. 

"I'm sorry Phil." Arista whispered from behind me.

I slowly turned a back around to face her, clenching my jaw. "Yeah, I'm sorry too." At that I glidded out the front door of this stupid apartment place, and made on my way. I heard them both calling after me, but I chose to tune them out.

I was so done.

wow I actually updated? 

Okay so yay who's a Darista fan? Well just because it's Darista now doesn't mean there isn't anymore more Pharista... hehe. Tell me what you think? x