Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Arista

"Where are you going?" He chased after me. I didn't know what to say. He could either be really bad or maybe he could help me. He grabbed my arm and turned me back towards him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I swear." He looked me in the eyes. They seemed so pure, I couldn't help but trust him. "O-Okay..." I stuttered.

"Can you please tell me what happened last night..?" I ask.

"Sure. But only if you let me take you out to breakfast." His offer caught me by surprise. Why would he want to take me out to brekfast?

"Um.. I dont think so.. I really have somewhere to be."

"Fine.. I'll just be on my way then.." He began walking away.

"Wait!" I called out to him making him turn around with a cocky smile. "I'll go with you."

Vera POV

I paced the kitchen back and fourth. God, where the fuck is she? Maybe we hurt her more than I expected and it'll take her awhile to get here. I laugh at the thought.

Well if she's going to be late and delay my plans, there will be consiquences.

I march out of the kitchen toward the boys.

"Well guys.... it seems our guest is running a little late. So why don't we play a little game?" I gave each a cocky smile. Neither of them replied. 

"awh someones in a bad mood." I walk over and squeeze Phil's cheeks. Still neither of them move. "How about this? Play a fucking game with me or I'll rip out all of Arista's hair one by one." I spat. That surely got their attention.

"Fine. What do you want to play?" Dan said through gritted teeth.