Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Dan POV

After searching pratically the whole day for Arista, I finally trotted off home. I had little hope that she'd find her way back to me. When I flung open the door to my apartment, Phil still wasn't home. I made my way over to my computer and decided to look at my youtube for the first time in like months.

Thousands- no millions of comments flooded my channel and inbox. My fans were distraught without me. My heart broke for each and every one of them. I can't believe I stopped doing what I loved for someone I loved... It's just a different kind of love. Things change. She came, youtube left. She left... maybe it's time for youtube again. I decided to make a quick little webcam video to talk to some of them.

As soon as I started the video, there was a knock at the door. 

For a second, I froze completely. In my heart I knew it was Arista. I stopped the webcam and dashed across my apartment to open the door.

I flung it open- and my heart stopped. I was not my lovely Arista. It was none other then the two queen condesending bitches, Caroline AND Vera. Which made no sense at all considering I saw Vera get chopped up by a cieling fan.

"Uh.. what is this..?" I stepped back confused. 

Caroline smirked and stepped closer to me. "This is my comeback Mr. Dan Howell. When you left me on that pier to go find your little fish bitch, I was devastated! I loved you. And you chose a fish. Like that time Phil's mom took us to a country club and you ordered fish and chips. YeAH THATS LIKE EATING HER!" She was now totally in my face, her voice raised as she went on. At first she made sense, but now I'm assuming she's on drugs. So.. moving onto Vera.

"Okay anyways.... What happened to you Vera? I literally watched you get chopped by a fan." I moved on.

Vera took a step forward with a small and said, "Actually no.. It's called cleaving. That was just an image deception. I'm still alive and well. A while before the incedent, I got this email from some girl named Caroline saying she had a deep hatred for Arista too. We decided to get together and plot."

Vera made a lot more sense than Caroline. "We decided the best way to hurt Arista was through you." Carolin explained.

I laughed, "Don't even bother. She left."

They exchanged looks. "We know exactly where she is Dan. Don't you worry." Vera said before they both lunged at me.

Hey guys.. It's been awhile. Man, I got so many notifications. You guys rock! Honestly, I'm not a fan of these stories. But, you all seem to love it so I go on... slowly... Anyways, I wanted to mention this new update with the highlight comment thing. You guys are hilarious. You always correct my spelling, which I love. I'm so bad at spelling when typing fast and too lazy to correct it. Love you all!! xx