Chapter 15

Chaptere 15 Arista

"You look very lovely.. even when you're beat up. You know I used to date Vera... But she was using me. What a bitch.... then there's you.... Gorgeous just like her with a kind heart." Brandon began flattering me once we sat down at a coffee shop.

"That's very nice of you. But let's cut to the chase. What happened last night?"

Brandon looked out the window as if he was in deep thought. He may have been totally fit, but he was making me angry. Why wouldn't he just tell me?

"You really want to know?" He questioned me for like the 4th time. "Yes." I replied between gritted teeth.

"Well you had about.. 6 drinks and you were really drunk. I know that because I was the one giving you drinks. That's when your friend Phil wondered in. That wasn't suppose to happen. Vera was going to kill them tonight but you- or him- ruined it. You saw him walk in even though everyone was trying to hide him from you. Well that made you pretty angry. Did you know you have the power of telekinesis, Arista? Because we sure didnt. People, drinks, tables.. went flying. We called Vera and she came to put an end to your little outbreak. She has all your powers but stronger because she's well... stronger. You got your ass whiped." He told me the story.

Everything came flooding back into my wind like a wild tsunami. I remember discovering my new powers. I got out of control and may have even hurt Phil... Of course Vera came. 

Anger prevaded through my viens like it was my natural blood. Vera was not stronger than me. No one is stronger than me. I clenched my teeth together trying to hold back my rage. Brandon was giving me strange looks. 

Brandon. That dick is the one who got me drunk and made me almost hurt Phil.

I began remembering every betrayal, every bad memory, every pain everyone had ever caused me. And in that moment, I felt myself slipping away.

"IM SO DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR NASTY LITTLE BITCH SKANK!" I screamed at Brandon's face. With my telekinesis I pushed him so hard against the wall he went flying through. It was a brick wall.

Everyone in the coffee shop began screaming in fear. I flung coffee at passing by standers, tables, and whatever else I saw. I even threw people at people.

The power felt so.. so... good.