Chapter 2

Here's another update loves, enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------
Max's P.o.v

"WAKE UP!!!" Brody yelled right next to my ear.

"Mmmm" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up." Brody siad while poking my cheek.

"No" I said turning away from him.

"Hey look, its Brendon in just a towel, he just got out the the shower!". Brody siad casually.

I shot out of bed ready to run out but only landed on the ground, with my legs tangled in these stupid blankets.

" Oh so you don't get up for me, but you'll jump up to see Braden in just a towel" Brody siad smirking, clearly enjoying my distress.

"Pfffttt, I thought you siad he was on fire...my bad" I siad with pink cheeks and a sheepish grin.

" yeah, okay", he siad not believing my lie.

"Look, Brody I need to tell you something..." I siad with a nervous laugh.

"Yes" he asked

"Well I really like Br-..." I was suddenly cut off by another voice.

"You like what?" Braden asked, while he entered brodys room.

"Uh, uhhh....BROCCOLI!!!" I yelled, "Yeah,yeah I like broccoli" I said as smooth as I could.

"I thought you hated broccoli?" He siad, now confused.

"Pfffttt, I do hate broccoli, that's what I siad, duh, god Braden its getting worse, you need to get hearing aids I think, your starting to here stuff!" I siad chuckling nervously. "Well imma go shower, while you should go get you ears checked, it'll surely help" I said before I got up an ran straight to brodys bathroom.

After my shower, I realized I had forgot my clothes in brodys room in my attempt to get away from Braden.

Making sure my towel was tighly wrapped around my waist, I quickly checked to see if anyone was around before I left the bathroom.

I decided I would borrow some of brodys clothes, so I started looking thru his draws.

"What are you doing" suddenly asked a voice causing me to spin around in surprise.

Braden stood there with a smirk on his as my face grew hot. Suddenly he started laughing and covering his eyes, confused I looked down to see my towel on the ground, and my silly willy flapping around.

My hands instantly flew down to my manhood to cover up.

"Oops" Braden siad before leaving the room while laughing his ass off.

I stood there for another minute or two before I finished dressing.

I headed down stairs toward the living room were the brothers were. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I went to the corner when I suddenly Froze.

"He's bigger than I would have guessed!" Braden words set my face on fire.

I turned around to run up stairs but only managed to run into a wall knocking off a picture frame, and making it fall and smash. The sudden noise made the brothers turn there attention to me. They both shared a look before looking back at me and bursting out laughing.

As they laughed I sat there awkwardly and rubbed my throbbing nose.

"Awww, he hurt his nose", Braden said coming closer to me untill he was right In Front of my face. " Sorry" he siad before he leaned down and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. Making my cheeks go instantly red. Making him laugh while he headed into there kitchen.

"Does your nose hurt" Brody asked. After he composed himself after laughing. I just glared at him.

"No, I just smashed it into the wall, its peachy" I siad sarcastically.

Right then Braden came back with an ice back wrapped up in a towel.

"Here, you go" he siad handing it to me.

"Thanks" I siad taking it.

"Sooo...how big are you?" Brody asked, before they both burst out laughing again.

I just walked up stairs and choose to give then the silent treatment.

--------------------------------------------

There you go guys ily

Vote&comment

Give me your thoughts!!!