Chapter 7

Here's another update guys ily and I hope y'all enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Braden's P.o.V

I don't know were this sudden possessiveness of Maxie came from, and I don't know why Im so mad about max and Jordan kissing, I know it was an accident, and that Jordan likes my brother, but just seeing Max kissing another guy bothers the shit outta me. So when I smashed mine and max's lips together, it was like gay heaven, I swear I could hear unicorns galloping around and hear the fireworks in the distance, and I could just imagine the rainbows. But all to soon the kiss ended.

"Umm, were gonna...go" Jordan siad awkwardly, grabbing brodys hand and pulling him upstairs, leaving us to have privacy.

"Why'd you do that"? Max mumbled, looking down at the ground.

" Maxie, please look at me" I siad, trying to get him to look at me so I could explain what just happened.
When he didn't look up, I put two fingers under his chin and gently turned his head, too make him look at me.

"I really, really, really like you Max, I've known I was gay ever since we stopped wrestling. I was going to tell you the day Brody blurted out you were gay." I siad honestly, but the look in his eyes told me he was still skeptical.

"How do I know your telling the truth" Max whispered.

"Max, I love you, I love everything about you, I love your smile, I love that when I'm around you, your smile seems to get bigger if that's even possible, I love how your eyes get brighter, and you seem so happy all the time. I love your laugh, its like music to my ears, I love how you madly blush around me, and how you always seem flustered, by just a simple act I make...I love you." I siad honestly, hoping that he'll believe me, and will see how madly in love I am with him. When I was done with my little speech, Max was blushing like crazy.

"I-I love you too" Max siad, before he placed his lips gently on mine, giving me a soft kiss.

"About damn time!!" My mom siad, coming out of the kitchen, "oh I'll start working on the wedding plans" my mom siad cheerfully, by now Max had hid his face in the crook of my neck. "OH MY GOD" My mom yelled causing me and Max to jump.

"What" I asked, a little worried.

"I need to call all my friends, I have a gay son, omg, and he's in love" she siad as her eyes glossed over, and ran back into the kitchen.

I chuckled softly, I love my crazy family.

"I love you" I whispered in max's ear. "I love you" I whispered again and again.

"I love you sooo, much Braden" Max whispered back. "So, so, so much" he whispered again.

"Let's watch a movie and take a nap okay" I siad, dragging him to the couch. After I put on the movie, I layed down with my back against the back off the couch, and Max with his back on my chest, and my arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly against me.

"Max?" I asked.

"Hmm" he mumbled

"Would you like to be my boyfriend" I asked a little nervous, maybe I was going to fast.

"I would love to" Max mumbled again Not much later, we were both sound asleep, cuddling up to each other, like our life's depended on it, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys, just a cute update, they finally got together...YAY!!!

Till next time babes✌