Chapter 26

Hey babes, another update yay

Enjoy👌✌👊✋
-------------------------------------------------------
Max's P.o.V

After Jordan and Brody finally woke up, we checked Jordan out of the hospital and left to the house.

We pulled up into Jordan's driveway, and saw his moms car parked there.

"Wellll, there you go, and I'm guessing your staying to Brody" Braden siad, Brody just blushed and nodded. They both got out and went inside.

As we were driving to my house, Braden reached over and entwined our hands together.

"You know...we haven't gone on an official date really" he siad glancing at me than looking back at the rode.

It's true, with the whole fire thing, and the buying a new house we didn't really have time to yourself let alone time to have an actual date.

"Well, what are going to do about it" I siad, smirking.

"Hmm, how bout I take you out to a fancy restaurant, then we'll go for a walk on the beach tonight?" He asked.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care were we go" I siad kissing the back of his hand.

*few hours later*

Braden's P.o.V

I was leaving my house, my new house we just moved to, to go pick up my amazing boyfriend

I got in my car, and started toward his house. I can't wait to be with him all night, I even booked a hotel room😏.

I pulled into his driveway, and parked my car. I got out and made my way up to his front door.

I was ready to knock when, it flung open and a very excited Max jumped into my arms.

"Hi baby" I cooed in his ear.

"Hey..." He whispered in my ear.

"Ready to go" I asked putting him down and staring toward my car.

*skip car ride bc well...I'm lazy*

I parked the car infront of the restaurant, and hopped out, running to the other side to open Max's door.

When we got inside, we were greeted by a waitress. She blushed as she saw our entwined hands.

"Name, please" she asked.

"Braden Webb" I siad, "reservations for two".

"Oh, here you are, follow me" she siad walking infront of us and leading us to the table on the balcony.

She took our drinks then left us alone.

"Wow...it's buetiful" Max siad looking at the, wonderful ocean view.

"Just like my buetiful boyfriend" I cooed, and Max blushed, I love that I still have that effect on him.

Soon enough we ordered and our food was eventually brought to us.

"Mhm, sooo good" he moaned.

"That's what you'll be saying tonight" I siad smirking as he almosted choked on his food.

Once we were done, I paid and we left. I drove us to a secluded beach.
"Come on babe" I siad pulling him towards the shore line. We walked the shoreline as the sunset. It was truly beautiful. I couldn't imagine spending it any other way.

As the night fell, me and Max sat cuddling on the warm sand.

"I love you" I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too" he siad placing a small kiss on my lips.

I turned my head so I was facing him completly and captured his lips in a sweet passionate kiss. Soon enough the sweet passionate kiss, turned into a hot and heated make out session.

"Mhm, I love you" he moaned as our tongues fought for dominance. I moved my hand lower towards his inner thigh, resting it there and occasionally giving it a little squeeze.

He moaned again, as I started palming him thru his dress pants.

"Come on babe, let's finish this at our hotel room" I siad, huskily, in his ear.

He jumped up an ran to the car, not waiting to anwser me, I giggled an ran to the car to.

We're gonna have fun tonight😏😏!!

-------------------------------------------------------

YAYAYAYAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

I love y'all and I'll update soon I promise

Peace✌✌✌