Chapter 9

WARNING⚠⚠⚠: I'm so so so sorry, but this chapter is gonna be hella awkward at the beginning, I'm trying to but some smut, but if you picture two sticks rubbing together, you'll probly get the idea, I'll probly ask my internet best friend (you know who you are) to be my designated smut writer, I've read alot of smut(that sounds awful but I have) and I'm trying okay and I warned you sooo plz don't kill me!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

"Mmhhh" I moaned, as Braden started grinding our bulges together.

"How'd you get in my hou-" I started but was cut off when he crashed his lips to mine. I moaned, when he started biting at my bottom lip, letting him slip his tongue in.

He moved his mouth down to my neck, sucking and biting, leaving marks as he went. My hands trailed down his chest, tugging at the hem of his shirt, letting him know I wanted it off. He pulled away long enough to pull his shirt over his head before he crashed his lips back onto mine. I whimpered as I felt his hand inch slowly towards my growing bulge. He unzipped my jeans, sticking his hand in and slowly stroking my throbbing member.

"Braden, ahhh" I moaned as he started stroking faster, I threw my head back and arched my back as pleasure shot thru me. He started sucking on my neck again, intensifying the pleasure.

"Ahh, Braden I'm gon- ahhhh" I cut myself of as I came in Braden's hand.

I woke up to a warm liquid running down my leg, panting and sweating. Dammit it was just a dream. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was only 20minutes away from going off anyways, so I shut it off and got up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. After my cold shower, I got dressed and ready for school.

"Hey dad, hey papa" I siad as I made my way down stairs. Entering the kitchen looking for food.

"Hey, honey how'd you sleep" my dad asked me, I blushed as my dream started playing in my mind.

"Uhh, good" I siad.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you me and Braden are dating now" I siad, my dad and papa stared at me in surprise.

"I thought he was straight" my papa siad, looking confused.

"So did I" I siad, heading to the front door, as Braden's car pulled up to my house.

"Bye, papa and dad" I yelled over my shoulder running out to Braden's car.

"Hey babe" Braden siad as I got into the passenger side, of his car. I blushed at the name.

"Hey" I siad, grabbing his hand, and intertwining our fingers.

"Okay, so are you okay with acting coupley at school or do you want to hold off untill your ready" Braden asked, as we made our way to school. To be honest, I really don't care, what people think so I don't have a problem with it, its up to him tho.

"I'm alright with coming out, if you are?" I siad, kinda worried that he won't want to come out and well have to hide our relationship.

"I would love to let the whole school know your mine" he siad, making me blush and giggle.

When we pulled into the school parking lot, we both took deep breaths before getting out of his car. We meet up in front of his car and held hands as we entered the school, no one even batted an eyelash at our hands, most kids at our school didn't give a shit about who your with, or what your doing with your life.

We made it to his locker first, as he was putting his stuff away, Jordan came up to us. He looked sadder than usual.

"Hey, Jordan what's wrong" I asked, as he got closer to us, he was acting more shy than usual.

"Uhh, nothing" he siad still looking at the ground, something is obviously bothering him.

"Hey, babe I'll be back okay I wanna talk to Jordan alone real quick, okay" I siad, to Braden, who nodded in response. I grabbed onto Jordan's wrist and pulled him onto the boys bathrooms.

"Whats, really bothering you" I asked, sympathetically.

"It's Brody...he..um...got a girlfriend...

Well shit

----------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY IM SO AWKWARD....

but I warned you so yeah...imma shut up now

Peace babes✌