Chapter 20

Okay another short one, boo.

Enjoy, and yes there's smut, courtesy of (is that the right word...idk...don't judge women...I need to go back to school... But I have no school tomorrow...) KawaiiSenpai2nd

And another warning is, I'm too lazy to proof read it so if there is any mistakes I'm sorry...kinda, not really but fr peace✌

---------------------------------------------------------

Brody's P.o.V

I was sitting in my room, with Jordan. We had just admitted our feelings for each other, and shared an amazing kiss. Bit the mood died when we heard moaning, and groans from Braden's room. It's a real mood killer to her your brother and best friend go at it like bunnies *shutters*.

We turned on the t.V, turning it up loudly so we could block the noise out. After a while, I turned the t.V, off and headed towards my brothers room.

"Get some bro!" I yelled thru the door.

"You too bro!" He yelled back my face headed up, and I could hear Jordan choke on (my D!!!) his spit.

"Yeah...let's go...outside" I siad pulling Jordan behind me. We went down towards the lake, down the rode from my house.

When we got there, we layed down next to the edge of the lake. We were laying there for a little, occasionally sharing a small kiss, soon it turned into a full fledged make out session. Jordan climbed onto of me, he started biting down my neck and sucking on it leaving marks. I flipped him over again, leaving me onto of him. When he went to flip, he didn't realized that we were way to close to the lake, leaving us rolling into the lake. When we both broke thru the surface, we looked at each other before bursting out laughing. We swan aroud for a little before getting out becuase the smell of the swampy lake was getting really bad.

When we got back to the house, Braden and Max were cuddled up on the couch. When we entered they laughed there asses off at us.

"What happened to you too" Braden asked between laughs.

"Nothing...we're going to shower" I siad pulling Jordan along, by the look on his face I can tell he's worried.

"Okay, don't get pregnant" Braden yelled up to us.

I pulled Jordan into the bathroom, and started taking my soaking wet clothes off, Jordan stood there hesitantly. I walked over to him and helped him pull off his shirt and pants, getting harder and harder, we were now both left in our boxers. We pulled them off at the same time before stepping in the shower. I turned the hot water on and let it run over us, we stared at each other for a while before we started kissing, it turned into a hot make out session.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and I moaned as well when he rubbed against me. I rubbed back making him moan louder. His hands went through my hair. I pulled back and bit his ear while playing with his nipples.

"Bro-Brody."he said before moaning.

I grinded against him. We both moaned.

I pulled away then I grabbed his shaft causing him to moan out loudly. I stroked it slowly. He started to move in my hand. My eyes widen and I looked up at him. He bit his bottom lip.

"Faster."he said.

I nodded and stroked him faster. He moaned and moved his hips.

"Aggghhh."he moaned as I bit his ear and stroked him even faster.

He started panting and his legs started to get weak.

"I'm gonna-"he grabs the wall. "Aghh aaahhh!"he moans throwing his head back as he came. My hands were covered. He panted as he almost dropped.

I looked at my hand. I glanced at him and he was panting. He looked up at me and I lift my hand to my mouth and licked it. His face heated up. I licked it slower as I went to my fingers.

"Want some?" I ask smirking and his face grows darker.

------------------------------------------------------
Okay two more to go, I know it was short...sorry, not sorry

Onto the next chapter✌✌✌