Chapter 19

Hey guys this is a short chapter, but don't worry bc I made a stupid promise to update 4 chapters tonight

Warning: smut

Smut written by: KawaiiSenpai2nd

---------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

I walked up to Braden's front door. I was ready to knock when it flung open. Braden pulled me tighly against him.

"I missed you sooo much...daddy" he whispered in my ear, before pulling me into the house. When we closed the door, I didn't even have time to ask what we were doing today, before he smashed his lips to mine pushing me up against the door. He tapped my leg, silently asking for me to wrap my legs around him. I jumped up and wrapped them tighly around him, I could feel his ragging boner, and could see the obvious tent in my jeans.

He walked us towards the stairs, carefully going up them, without tripping or dropping me. We got up stairs and he threw me on the bed, he walked over to the door and locked it before grabbing a condom and lube, out of his dresser drawer. He strutted back over to me.

Quickdill our clothes we're on the floor. He put some lube on his hand. Then I felt two fingers in me. I arched my back.

"Agggh." I moan.

He smirks and takes my shaft in his mouth. I grab his hair. He scissors his fingers. I move my hips and push his head and he pushes my hips down so I wouldn't move so much. Oh god his tongue do wonders on me. I feel like I'm reaching my limit.

"Agh ahhhhh!" I yell as I cum.

He pulls his fingers out and he licks his lips. I pant as I feel his shaft enters me.

"Oh god." I say throwing my head back.

He pulls a bit out then pushes all the way in. I moan loudly but he cuts me off with a deep kiss. His thrusts become faster and deeper. I scratch his back, yell his name, and moan louder.

"I don't think I can hold it any more." I say panting.

We're sweating. It's so hot in here.

"Same."he said thrusting again and I wrap my legs around him.

He hits my spot causing me to moan loudly and cum and he does the same. He pulls out as I pant. Then he pecks my lips.

"Amazing as always."he said smiling but he's breathless as much as I am.

I pull the sheets over us ready to pass out soon.

"I love you." I say through breaths.

"I love you too."he said.

"Get some bro!" We heard Brody yell thru the door.

"You too bro" Braden yelled back to Brody.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I know its short, but I have three more updates tonight. Soo I'll be updating again sooooooon....

Peace till next time babes✌✌✌