Chapter 14

WARNING: SMUT
yes there is smut but don't worry, I didn't write it, my amazing internet best friend did, so it will be amazing, so you can thank kawaiiSenpai2nd!!!

Word count: 1807

--------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

*two weeks later*

This morning, my dad woke up. The doctors siad that he could go home, tomorrow if he wanted to. So right now me, my dad's, Braden, and bradens parents are sitting in his hospital room, catching my dad up on everything he missed, with the big fight between me and Brody.

Brody only came to visit once, and he brought flowers and dropped them off, and left. But I plan on talking to him today. Weather he like it or not.

Braden's P.o.V

*dream starts*

Tonight me and Jordan were, invited to Vanessa's party, and like usual were hyped up to go. Me and Jordan have been to many party's seeing as were, in the popular crowd, but Vanessa's party's are always the best.

I pulled up to Jordan's house, I had texted him and told him I was on my way before I left, because I'm not about texting and driving. When he finally came out, he hoped into the passenger seat and we were off towards Vanessa's. When we got on here rode you could already hear the music, and see the flashing lights.

I parked my car on the side of the rode in front of her house.

"Ready to go" I asked Jordan.

"Yeah, come on" he siad, unbuckling his seatbelt.

We got out and headed towards the door, right before we were about to open the door, it swung open to reveal, Vanessa. She giggled and grabbed are arms and dragged us to the kitchen. We grabbed our drinks, and headed to the living room.

10 shots later and I was completly buzzed. I lost Jordan awhile ago, so I headed toward the kitchen for another drink. When I got there, Vanessa and Jordan were in there next to the bar.

"Hey" I siad stumbling towards them.

"Hey" they both siad and giggled.

While we were talking and giggling, Vanessa pulled out a two pills from her bra, and handed them to us.

"What's this for" I siad.

"Oh, for headaches" she siad, I figured I might as well take it, so did Jordan.

*1 hour later*

I was hot and bothered and horny as hell, I've never felt this horny before, and to me a chair looks sexy enough to fuck, at this point. Vanessa came up to me dragging Jordan behind her, and took ahold of my arm, she pulled us upstairs and pushed us into an empty room, when I turned around she was gone and the door was closed, I then heard a click indicating that It had just been locked from the outside.

I turned around, and crashed into Jordan, I fell ontop of him, and or lips crashed together. At first we both Froze, but soon started kissing, we were both horny and it was hot as hell in the house, soon it turned onto a hot, make out session. I let my hands travel down his chest to the bottom of his shirt, pulling at the hem of it. He pulled away long enough to pull his shirt off, he threw it to somewhere in the room, before he attacked my neck, sucking and biting, I threw my head back as I felt his tongue on my tip. I moaned as he started to suck it and take more of me in his mouth.
"Fuck." I said with my teeth clenched.
He sucked harder and I started panting. I gripped the sheets and moaned as I released.
I flipped us where I was on top. I pulled his pants off and threw them somewhere. Then I pulled his boxers off. And next thing you know I'm thrusting in him and he's moaning and yelling. I started to thrust harder and faster. He was gripping tightly at the sheets. He arched His back and his breathing became heavy. I thrust again. As he came, his grip losen on the sheets. I came after and fell on top of him. I pulled out and he flinched. I rolled off him. We both feel asleep, naked and tangled together, covered in a blanket of sweat.