Chapter 11

I'll, probly update again later tonight ✌

-----------------------------------------------------

Brody's P.o.V (before the whole fight and yelling stuff)

When I got to school this morning I was ambushed by the school slut, Vanessa.

"What do you want" I asked, not really caring about what she has to say.

"Now, is that anyway to treat your girlfriend" she asked, with what I assume to be a flirtatious wink and trying to strut over towards me I think...or she's having a seizure.

"Omg, are you haveing a seizure!" I asked.

"What, no, I'm walking sexy" she siad in a "duh" tone. Oh. I burst out laughing.

"Oh, honey you do know you look like a walrus trying to do ballet right?" I asked, trying to stay serious.

"Shut up, or I'll tell the whole school your secret" she siad, as if she actually had a secret about me.

"Like what" I siad, challenging her.

She came up to me, to whisper in my ear.

"I know that you, LOVE, a certain Jordan, who I know, has had some, let's say... fun, with your brother, how do you think he knows he's gay?" She asked with a smirk, at that moment my face became as white as a ghost, and I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Wh-what" I asked, shakily feeling like my whole world was going to crash down.

"You heard me, they had some fun at my party, a month ago, and I saw them sleeping together, in the morning, naked. So maybe they probly did it agian and agian after my party, maybe even in your...bed" she siad whispering the last part next to my ear.

By now I was so mad, how could they. How could they fuck, how could my brother get with max after all this. Omfg.

"So what do you want, why'd you tell me all this." I asked, shakily. Feeling my eyes gloss over.

"Well you see, how disgusted would Jordan be if he knew you loved him, he wouldn't want to talk to you anymore, or even be in the same room as you, sooo, I'll keep your secret, if you become my boyfriend." She siad, with another "wink" as she ran her hand up and down my chest.

"Oh and to seal the deal, cupcake, you have to be an absolute jerk to him". She siad.

"Okay" I said, looking down.

"Oh look its lover boy" she siad pointing towards, Jordan with a smirk. Jordan was standing at his locker, oh god he looks happy.

We made our way over to Jordan's locker, and when he looked up at us he looked utterly confused.

"Hey?" He siad sounding confused.

"Hey" I siad as if I wasn't hurting badly. I kept my cool and stayed calm.

"Umm, who's this" he asked, gesturing towards the slut, who's practically hanging off my arm.

"This is my girlfriend" I siad trying to keep my cool and not break down or yell.

"Girlfriend!" He asked sounding even more confused, if that was even possible.

"Yeah, girlfriend, you know a girl I'm dating, because I'm not a faget like you" I spat, getting angry , and I absolutely hate that I just used that word.

"What the hell!" He siad, sounding hurt and confused. Dammit I hurt him.

What, your a fairy, and I'm not " I yelled again before walking away, in the corner of my eye I saw Jordan walk away, confused, and hurt. God dammit I'm so gonna hear it from Max and Braden.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, don't kill mehhh

Peace babes ✌✌