Chapter 34

Wellll, heerreess a short update.

Enjoy✌✌
------------------------------------------------------
Braden's P.o.V

Ughhh, I hate Mondays, it seems like Mondays are just bad luck. Over the weekend we had all hung out at Mary's, being lazy. But today, when I woke up, to an empty bed, my alarm was blaring, making me jump and fall on the floor. Then I had to take a cold shower, because Brody and Max used all the hot water. They didn't even leave me any breakfast. So now I'm at my locker pouting as my boyfriend, and friends talk.

"Aw, what's wrong babe" Max asked smirking.

"Hmph, you guys ate all the breakfast and left me no hot water this morning, you guys are jerks!" I mumbled. They all laughed, as the Bell rang.

*Lunch*

Me, Max, Brody, Jordan, Mary, Jessie, Ryan, and Chase, were all sitting at the lunch table gathered around. I scarfed down my lunch as the others talked and laughed.

"Slow down Braden, your going to choke" Mary said laughing.

"Hey, if I had gotten food this morning I wouldn't be starving right now, I mean look at me, I'm withering away to nothing" I siad, standing up and lifting my shirt up.

"Hey, put your shirt down, them hoes be staring!" Max siad, pulling my shirt down.

"Now eat my lunch baby" he said pushing his lunch tray towards me.

"But you need food to" I argued, pushing his tray back.

"No, here"

"You take it"

"No you take it"

"Max if you don't take this, I will force feed you"

"How bout we share it then?"

"Okay" I said agreeing. The others laughed at us.

As we started eating, the cafeteria doors opened. In came the principal with a microphone.

"Hello?" Can I have your attention please" the principal asked into the mic, as the room quieted down he continued.

"As you all know, graduation is in a month, We would also like to inform you that prom tickets will be selling for the next to weeks, thta is all, and have a lovely Monday." The principal said leaving, as the crowd broke out into cheers, over graduation and prom. (Okay, so like I'm 13, so I have no idea when senior prom is obviously, but were just gonna say its two weeks before graduation, okay, okay"

"Holy shit, I forgot about graduation, becuase of the three months we missed" Jordan said, me, Max, and Brody all agreed.

"Oh who's all going to prom?" Jessie asked.

"Well, I don't think Jordan asked his boyfriend yet soo, yeah, but I do plan on asking" I said, pointing towards me and Jordan. Jordan also nodded his head, meaning he'll be asking Brody soon.

"Hey can I talk to you for a minute" I asked Max. He nodded his head, and stood up. We walked out into the hall way.

"What's up babe?" He asked. I smirked.

"Well, graduation is in a month and guess who hasn't gotten together yet!" I said, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Hey, I still have some tricks up my sleeves" he said, turning and walking back to the cafeteria, I just silently laughed and shook my head. He is so determined, this will be the easiest 50$ I've ever made.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, whos gonna win the bet? How do you think Braden and Jordan will ask there bf to prom?

Untill next time babes ✌✌✌