Chapter 3

Hey guys here's a short update...

-----------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.v

It was Monday morning, and like every Monday it sucked.

"Maxie get up, buddy". My dad yelled up stairs.

" Five more minutes" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Hurry up buddy, Braden and Brody are here". My other dad yelled up the stairs.

I shot out of bed and ran around my room looking for clothes, before running to the bathroom. After my five minute shower I did my hair, brushed my teeth and finally got dressed.

Once I was done I made my way downstaris, but being my clumsy self, I totally missed the last step and tumbled forward.

"Ahhh" I yelled waiting for the ground but instead felt arms. Hmm deja vu. Instead I was in Braden's arms, bridal style.

"Well hello Maxie". Braden siad with a smirk.

"Hahaha, can you put me down now" I asked, chuckling nervously.

"Nah". He siad, throwing me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Hey put me down". I yelled, when I realized his perfect butt was RIGHT in my face.

" Bye, Mr. Bishop!" Both Braden and Brody yelled to my dad's.

"Bye boys" they both yelled back. Pffftt rude.

When we got outside Braden finally put me down next to the car, I claimed shotgun so I got up front and Brody got in the back.

"Hey I'm picking Jordan up, so he's sitting by you Brody." Braden said, not taking his eyes off the rode. I looked in the mirror, just in time to see a blush form on brodys face at the mention of Jordan's name. Oh so does Brody like Jordan. Jordan is Braden's best friend, there similar in built, they both have 6 packs, nice butts, and have amazing facial features. But have completely different personality. Jordan's more shy and not as bold as Braden, who is outgoing and isn't afraid to be the center of attention. Both boys are swimmers and are on the basket ball team.

When we pulled into Jordan's driveway, Jordan came out and got in the back. When Jordan realized he was in the back by Brody, I saw a faint blush form on his cheeks along with Brody. I nudged Braden, who looked at me and then looked at the boys thru the mirror, Braden held a smirk as he watched the boys blush.

"Soooo, Jordan got any love interest" I asked innocently, as we climbed out of Braden's car and towards the school. "Any girls have your attention".

" Actually, I-I think, I like boys better". Jordan mumbled with a fierce blush. And lucky for us, Brody had just takin a drink from his water when Jordan siad that, causing him to choke and do a spit take.

"Yo-your ga-gay...!?!" Brody asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, got a problem with it" Jordan asked defensively, and hurt.

"NO...I-I mean max is gay too!" Brody yelled then instantly covered his mouth wide eyed.

I stared at him furiously, the anger boiling up inside of me. He was lucky there was no one else around to hear it.

"Oops" Brody squeaked out, which sent me over the edge, ready to tear him limb from limb. I tan towards him ready to jump when two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Look, Maxie he didn't mean to say it, its okay, calm down". Braden whispered in my ear. Which surprisingly calmed me down.

I looked up at Brody to see him huddled behind Jordan, using him as a human body shield. Aww how cute.

" Fine, but I'd sleep with one eye open" I siad glaring at Brody, which soon turned to a pout.

"Im so sorry Maxie,...I-i panicked. Brody siad like he was a little 6 year old again.

" whatever" I said, heading towards the school.

"Well, today will be interesting" Braden said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I. FUCKING. HATE. MONDAYS!

------------------------------------------------------

There's a short chapter done!

Ily guys <3

Vote and comment ✌✌