Chapter 10

Here's another update, its a little short tho, bit the next chapter will be longer okay, okay...enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------
Max's P.o.V

"What do you mean he has a girlfriend?" I asked carefully, because Jordan looks like he's about close to tears.

Jordan's P.o.V

I was at my locker putting my stuff away, when Brody and this slutty looking girl came up to me. The girl, was wearing a mini skirt, and a white tank top, showing off her cleavage, and her hot pink, Lacey bra. The girl was practically hanging onto Brody's side, like a leach.

"Hey?" I said to Brody, confused as to who the hell this skank was.

"Hey" he said as if there wasn't, a prostitute in the making next to him.

"Um, who's this?" I asked gesturing towards the leach. When she looked at me she sent me a flirtatious wink, and it took all of me not to gag.

"This is my girlfriend" he siad causally, what the hell.

"Girlfriend!?" I asked confused, and hurt.

"Yeah, girlfriend, you know a girl that I'm dating, because I'm not a faget like you!" He yelled with venom, dripping with each word.

I stood there speechless, how could he use that word, me, his best friend, and brother are all gay.

"What the hell" I asked in disbelief, how the fuck could he.

"What, your a fairy, and I'm not" He siad and walked away.

I stood there, confused and hurt, trying not to break down and cry I shut my locker and went to Braden's locker.

Max's P.o.V

I can't believe what I'm hearing, I can't believe Brody would say that F word to Jordan, especially since me and his brother are both gay.

After Jordan told me the story, he was in tears at the end. I just can't believe this, ughhh I'm gonna fucking kill him.

"I'll, be back" I siad getting, anger each second. I stormed out of the bathroom, in search of brodys first hour class, since class had already started when Jordan was telling his story. When I found brodys classroom, I flung the door open causeing everyone to jump.

"Mr. Bishop, what do you think your doing!" Yelled Mrs. Barrus. I ignored her and stormed my way over to Brody's desk.

"Wh-what a-are you do-doing?" Brody stammered, knowing I was ready to cut him up and feed him to lions.

"DONT EVER, USE THE F WORD TO JORDAN, ME, OR BRADEN!!" I yelled, before punching him in the face. Right now I don't care that hes my "best friend".

Right then, the door busted open again and a very pissed, Braden came stomping in.

" Mr.Webb!" The teacher yelled. "Why do people keep busting in" she sighed.

Braden came stomping over and got right in brodys face.

"What the hell, why would you say that to Jordan, that's insulting, me and Max to dipshit" Braden yelled.

"Since Max punched you already I wont, not now anyways but you can't hid forever at home" Braden snarled, turning to me and grabbing my wrist pulling me out.

"To the office" Mrs. Barrus yelled at us.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I mumbled as we entered the office and sat waiting for our punishment to be settled.

Today was gonna be one long day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I lied, you won't find out the reasons for brodys personal prostitute, in this chapter but I promise you will in the next chapter which I'll upload later today.

BTW, I hate writing that F word, so yeah...

Peace babes✌✌