Chapter 36

Well here ya go
Enjoy✌✌

Word count: 1131
-------_------------------------------------------------
Braden P.o.V

Today is the day I ask Max to prom. The only problem is I need all the guys help. With the prom being only a week and a half away, I gotta make this amazing, so I can make up for doing it so late.

I pulled out my phone and called Jessie.

"Hey bro, what's up"

"Hey jess, can you and Mary come over today? I'm going to have all the guys here."

"Sure thing bro"

"Thanks"

After that we hung up and I called the rest of the guys, except Max.

*1 hour later*

I just got done getting dressed, when the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs, to the door.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming."

A choir of "hey" went around.

"Okay, so what's up, why'd you need us all here?" Jordan asked.

"Well I need your guys help with asking Max to prom" I said smirking.

"Okay what's the plan?"

"Well..."

*4 hours later*

Max's P.o.V

I was heading to Braden's house, he had texted me, saying that he needed to ask me something. I pulled up into the driveway and walked up to the house, and walked in.

"Braden" I yelled out.

"Braden?"

I walked to the kitchen, to look for him. When I made my way to the kitchen, I saw a note on the counter.

HEY BABE, I GUESS YOUR WONDERING WERE I AM? WELL IF YOU GO TO YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP YOULL FIND ME.

I smiled, and shook my head. I picked up the note and headed towards Starbucks.

I pulled into the parking lot and went inside. I looked around but couldn't find Braden.

"Hi, are you Max?" A barista asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"Well here you go" she handed me, a single rose, a note and, my favorite Starbucks drink. I read the note first.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I LIED AND SAID YOU WOULD SEE ME, BUT THIS IS MORE FUN, GO TO YOUR, "SECRET" HIDE OUT, WERE YOU LIKE TO BE ALONE.

I took the note, my drink, and the rose with me as I walked to the secluded beach just down the road. As I neared, I saw a figure hiding in the shadows of a tree. I walked towards the figure.

"Brody...?" I asked.

"Here you go" he said handing me another rose, a note, and a fancy watch.

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT? WELL I DO. IF YOU WANT TO FIND ME, GO TO THE PARK WERE YOU MEET ME AND BRODY.

I started walking towards the park that we had meet at, it was little, and near a, peer. I had the first three notes in my pockets, my drink in one hand, and the watch on my wrist, with the first two roses in my other hand.

I walked towards the swings, were I saw another figure.

"Jordan?"

"Hey bro, hold these"

I looked down and saw yet another note and rose, with a box of shoes in a bag.

HERES, A BAG SO YOU CAN CARRY YOUR NEW SHOES, IM SORRY YOU HAVENT FOUND ME YET BUT YOU WILL SOON. JUST A FEW MORE NOTES, NOW HEAD TO THE BEACH, WERE WE ALWAYS BUILT SAND CASTLE TOGETHER.

I shoved the note into my pocket and made my way towards the beach. Yet another figure stood not that far away.

"Mary?"

"Hey babe, here can you hold these for me, thank you" she said before running off.

Another note, and another rose, also a new beanie.

ALMOST THERE!!! NOW GO TO THE STORE, WERE WE HAD TALKED ABOUT OUR FUTURE.

With the four roses, shoes, and watch, I made my way to the jewlery store. I walked into the store and saw Jessie.

"Hey, jess"

"Hey bro, these are for you"

He handed me another rose and another note, along with a small box.

HEY BABE, DONT OPEN THE BOX YET, NOW GO TO THE PLACE WERE WE HAD OUR FIRST DATE. AND I DONT WANT YOU WALKING, SO GET IN THE LIMO BABY.

I looked up and saw a limo, thru the jewlery store window. I grabbed everything and head into the limo. The limo ride took a good 20 minutes before it stopped on top of the hill. I got out, and walked towards another figure.

I saw chase, with another rose, a note and a shirt.

"Here ya go" he said then ran off.

The shirt was of my favorite band. And the note was another clue.

KEEP GOING YOUR ALMOST THERE!!! NOW HAVE THE LIMO DRIVER TAKE YOU TO THE PLACE WERE WE HAD OUR SECOND DATE!

I hoped back into the limo and told him the way to the movies. We pulled up and saw Ryan standing outside the movies. He held another rose, a note and a bag. I made my way over to him.

"Here you go Mr. Webb" he said, running off before I could correct him.

ONE MORE I PROMISE, BABE NOW GO TO THE PEER WERE WE HAD RODE THE CARNIVAL RIDES TILL WE WERE SICK, I ALSO GAVE YOU A BAG TO HOLD EVERYTHING!

I made my way to the peer, it was only a five minute walk from here. As I neares I saw Braden standing by my favorite carnival ride, the Ferris wheel. I ran towards him, glad I finally got to see him.

"BABY!" I yell as I neared him. I ran into his arms and hugged him. He handed me 5 more roses, leaving me with a dozen roses.

"What's all this baby" I asked.

"Well Max, your my life, my light, I wouldn't be able to live without you, all I ever think about is how I want to spend my future with you. I promise I will always love you, always protect you, always be by your side." He paused long enough to pull out the box that Jessie had handed me, by now I had tears running down my face.

"I know were to young to get married, but I promise you I will propose to you, in the future, but for now, I promise to love and care for you, will you accept this promise ring, and go to prom with me?" He asked, down on one knee.

"Yes!" I whispered.

"YES!" I yelled, giggling as he picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and slipped the ring on my finger, as all of our friends came over and hugged us, while everyone clapped.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said, bending down, giving me a slow passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well damn wasn't that cute. Ughh so adorable I'll probly update again later

Bye babes ✌✌✌