Chapter 17

WARNING:SMUT!
SMUT DONE BY: KawaiiSenpai2nd

Another update YAY!!
I'm sorry guys but there will probly be a day or two were I won't update, because of...school

But, I wanna at least try to update everyday, or at least every other day.

----------------------------------------------------
Vanessa's P.o.V (oooohhh)

It was Saturday morning and Brody called me last night and told me to meet him at this coffee place, at nine in the morning, like what the hell, I'm suppose to be sleeping.

As I neared the coffee shop, I saw Brody sitting at an outside patio. He was talking on the phone, and he hasn't seen me yet, so why not eavesdrop.

"No, I promise I'll be home soon" he siad, there was a long pause, from brodys end.

"Like I siad, I'm helping someone, no, I'll see you later" he siad again, with another long pause.

"Yes, I love you too, Justin." He siad before hanging up...hmmm who's Justin?

"Hey" I siad walking up to him. He sat there, for a minute before he got up and gave me a hug. I awkwardly stood there, not knowing if I should hug back or not.
"Sit down" he siad, gesturing towards an empty seat at the patio table.

"What am I doing here" I asked, getting right to the point. I didn't have time to waste.

"Wh-who's the fa-father" he stammered, as if he was nervous.

"You do know how babies are conceived, right? You have to have sex which we didn't have, so why are you worried and nervous?" I asked.

"Look, have you told the father yet, is he going to stay"? He asked.

"No, I haven't told the father yet, why do you care, and I don't know if he'll stay or not." I siad, trying not to sound like I'm worried.

"Who is he?"

"No one."

"Vanessa, who is he?"

"It-its Jo..."

Max's P.o.V.

"You do it"

"No you do it"

"Please" I ask giving Braden puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I'll get the baby" he siad, getting out of bed and heading to our daughters room.

"Hey, Maxie I'm back, love" Braden siad coming back into the room.

"Maxie, Maxie, MAXIE"! Yelled Braden.

"Huh" I asked confused.

"You fell asleep and were mumbling things about to go get the baby, and if it wasn't me you were talking to then I'll be really hurt" Braden siad, I blushed, as his words sunk in.

"But, come on baby, we have to go get dressed and showered I'm taking you out tonight" he siad, I looked at my phone and saw it was only 4:30 I had been asleep for about an hour.

We got up and got in the shower, no we didn't do anything...not yet anyways ;).

When we got out and dressed, Braden lead me to his car. When we got in, he blindfolded me.

"Whyyy" I whined, as he started driving.

"Babe, its gonna be a suprise okay, love." He siad.

"Okay, fine" I siad, settling back into my seat.

The car came to a stop 20 minutes later, and was shut off. I heard Braden's door open and close, before he ran over and opened my door, I gave him my hand so he could lead me to where ever.

After, we walked for what seemed like miles, we finally get to stop, it seems like we were going up hill.

"Okay, take off your blindfold, love" Braden whispered in my ear.

I pulled my blindfold off and gasped, in front off me was a few of the city lights, we sat on a hill overlooking the beautiful city, with a picnic filled with all my favorite foods.

"I love it..." I siad tearing up at the end, it was so buetiful.

We ate in a comfortable silence, cuddling on a blanket on the soft ground.

As we layed there, looking up at the stars, I heard Braden pull out his phone and text someone, moments later a loud boom went off and the sky was filled with mixed colors. I looked up at the fireworks in awe. I love fireworks.

The fire works lasted for about 45 minutes. I was having to much fun to have this date end but it was already 10 P.m.

"Okay now put your blindfold back on" he siad.

I wrapped it back around my head, making it impossible for me to see anything.

We stopped again, about 10 mins later. Once again Braden got out and rushed over to lead me, when we got in the building, I could hear Braden asking for the room key. I guess we're at a hotel.

We made our way up to the room, with me still blindfolded.

When we got to the room, I took off the blindfold, and saw the giant room, with a balcony, and jacuzzi, in the middle of the room, there was a king sized bed, and a mini fridge.

We walked towards the bed, both with lust filled eyes.

He pushed me down on the bed, as he started sucking on my neck, I moaned as his hands rested on my crouch, palming me thru the material.

He removed his mouth from my neck and trailed kisses up my jaw to my lips, as his hands started fumbling with my jeans button. I moaned when I felt his mouth sucking my tip.

"Ah Branden." I moaned as he took a bit more of me and bobbed his head.

"Awww fuck." I said arching my back as he took more.

I felt a finger slip in and I moaned. After a while he slipped another and scissored them.

"Ahhh!" I gripped onto the sheets tighter. "I'm gonna-ah!" I moaned as I released.

He pulled back and licked it up. I panted as he took his own jeans and boxers off.

He put his cock in and I screamed. "Your a bit...."he trailed off as he tried to move.

I let go of the sheets and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled all the way out.

"Wh-Why you'd stop?" I whine.

"You look in pain."he said.

"I'm fine, keep going." I said and he put it in and I moaned. He thrust and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Ahhhh." I moaned when he hit my spot.

He thrust their constantly, I started scratching his back and I curled up my toes.

"Oh god I'm gonna- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as I came and it got on my chest and his.

He thrust one more time then came and moaned. He fell on top of me. He pulled out and I moaned lowly.

Let's just say, i now know how Braden felt when he couldn't walk, the next day.

---------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys!!!

Peace babes✌✌✌