Chapter 25

Okay here we go, another update lol love you guys

WARNING: SMUT

Smut written byyyy: @kawaiiSenpai2nd
-------------------------------------------------------

Braden's P.o.V

After Jordan woke up last night, Brody hadn't left his side, he even won't let him go to the bathroom, by himself, he waits outside the door. These past few months have been hell, I haven't had... Sex...in months and I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Hey baby" I purred in my boyfriends ear, as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him. He rested his head on my shoulder, and we stood there for a while just holding each other.

"Hey..., I love you" he siad just above a whisper.

"You wanna, go...home" I purred, again, he just nodded and I pulled him out of the hospital, where we were visiting Jordan.

The ride home seemed, like it was hours long. It didn't help that Max's hand was resting on my thigh, and inched closer and closer to my manhood, as I drove.

When we finally pulled up into his driveway, I was already supporting a full hard on. He ran up to the front door and unlocked it, eager to get my D!!!!!

We raced up the stairs.

The second the door closed, I was pushed up against it, his lips fighting with mine.

"Mmhmmm" I moaned, as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

I felt him reach down and palm me thru my jeans.

"Fuck Max." I moan as his hand goes in my boxers.

He pulls my shaft out. He strokes it as our tongues fight. He pulls away then goes down to my shaft.

"Ah!" I say throwing my head back as he takes half of me.

I tug on his hair as I moan. I start pushing his head forward and move my hips. It starts getting tough on me. I bit my lip down as I felt like I was reaching my limit.

"Max." I moaned.

He took most of me and I moaned as I came. He swallowed most of it. But saliva and some of it dripped down his mouth. He stood up and Iicked it off. He pushed me down. He puts some lube on him then my entry. He puts his tip in then looks at me. I bite my lip and nod. He puts it all in.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned as I gripped onto the sheets.

He pulls out then starts thrusting.

"Fa-Faster." I moaned.

He groaned as he thrust faster. He started to do it harder. I started to scream his name. He found my spot.

"Fuck." I said letting go of the sheets and released and so did he and he moaned and collapsed on top of me.

He pulled out and I flipped us.

"My turn." I said licking my lips.

"Fine, but you better not hurt my back too bad."he said.

I got really close to his ear. "Oh I'll go so hard your back and ass will hurt. You won't be able to sit on it." I said and picked his ear.

"Don't make us break the bed."he said.

Max's P.o.V
I love Braden so much, we haven't had sex in months and, I felt like I was going to explode soon. Finally we were alone and had our...fun!
Soon enough we were both asleep. Cuddling up together like we were meant to be.

*Morning*

We were on our way to pick up Jordan and Brody, Jordan was finally dismissed from the hospital, after waking up last week.

When we got there, Jordan and Brody were cuddled up on Jordan's, hospital bed, sleeping. They held each other, like the other was going to disappear if they didn't hold each other tight enough.

They were honestly meant to be together and I know that, neither of them would intentionally hurt the other. It's true love, Jordan risked his life, knowing he could die, just to safe Brody, and made sure he was out of the house before he would let anyone help him. Brody was a mess, he wouldn't sleep, eat, talk, or move, he was depressed, when Jordan wasn't with him. I don't blame him, I'd be the exact same way if it were Braden.

None of us went to school, it was all just depressing, but there forcing us to go back on Monday. It was Thursday now, and I bet by now the whole school knows what happened.

"It's true love..." Braden whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug from behind.

"Yeah...it is" I whispered back.

*2 hours later*

Me and Braden were still sitting in the hospital room when the love birds finally woke up.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty and his prince have finally awoken" I say, as the boys stirred in there sleep.

"Hi, love" Brody whispered looking up at Jordan, he kinda looked like a lost puppy. Jordan kissed his head, leaving his lips there for a good minute, obviously enjoying the feeling of his love in his arms again.

"Hey, baby, I love you" Jordan siad, brodys face turned a few shades darker, and hid his face in the crook of Jordan's neck.

This is true love, I hope it stays this way in the future. I thought as I looked at Braden and then to the over happy couple on the hospital bed.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

--------------------------------------------------

Thereee another update YAY!!!