Chapter 21

Another short chapter sorry buddies

---------------------------------------------------------

Jordan's P.o.V

Me and Brody just got out of the shower. And everytime I replay the events that took place, I blush as red as a tomato.

After we were both dried off and dressed we headed down stairs.
Both Braden and Max were passed out cuddling on the couch.

I stared at the two boys, with admiration. They love each other alot, and just by looking at them you can see the love.

Two arms wrapped around my waist, and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna cuddle baby" Brody asked. I simply nodded my head, he pulled us to the other couch, I layed down first and pulled him tight against my chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. I finally got the love of my life wrapped up in my arms and I don't plan on ever letting him go...

Mrs.Webb's P.o.V

I walked into a quiet house, it was 8 o'clock at night, but it shouldn't be this quiet. I walked into the living room, to see both my boys cuddled up with there lovers on both couches, I silently took a Picture, before a grabbed two blankets and covered both couples up, it seems that my son finally grew some balls and got together with Jordan.

Braden's P.o.V

It's been two weeks since me and max have been together, and one week since Jordan and Brody got together. Today was our annual family reunion, which means that me and Brody have to introduce our boyfriends....to our family.

"Get off your lazy ass and get up, stop trying to get into Max's pants, if he wants a blow job do it somewhere else, not in the living room please" my mom asked, rushing around the house, cleaning. Max's face grew red as me and Brody and Jordan all laughed.

*2 hours later cuz I'm lazy*

Family members started to slowly show up, and soon enough my whole family was here basically.
While family members caught up and chit chatted, my mom and my two aunts prepared food, we were announcing our new relationships during dinner, and all four of us were worried.

It was finally dinner time, and saying I'm scared is an understatement. How will my family react?

"Okay, listen up guys" my mom siad standing up from the table and trying to quiet everyone down.

"My sons both have announcements to make, and I would like you all to hold your questions or comments till there done, AND, if you have a problem with what they say you can leave as soon as they say it." My mom siad, once she got everyone attention. I looked nervously at max, and then at Brody, they both look as worried as me.

"Okay...," I siad, starting off. "Uhm, o don't know how to say this so I'll just be blunt, I'm g-gay and this is my boyfriend" I siad more confident than I felt, as I tugged on Max's arm, making him stand up to. Everyone looked shocked.

"This is my boyfriend" Brody siad standing up with Jordan by his side.

"Wait your both f-..."

-------------------------------------------------------

There, one more update tonight.

Who do you think is talking? What do you think they asked?

Peace babes✌✌