Chapter 18

Hey guys, here's an update but it won't be really long, BTW. But I love you and I hope y'all enjoy.

Warning: its 11:17 pm and I'm lazy so if there's any mistakes I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------

Brody's P.o.V

"Justin...I don't know what to do" I siad looking down, at my bed.

"Hey, look at me" he siad putting two fingers under my chin and making me look up.

"I know how you feel to Brody" he said. "I'm in love too, but you have to take a chance, and tell him".

" Your the best cousin ever..." I siad, (sorry I worried you all with the whole Justin thing hahah). Justin was gay, and his mom was my dads, sister. Me and Justin were are really close and we tell each other everything. I told him about my feelings for Jordan too.

"Look, I know being in love makes you crazy, and a fool, but that's just another sign that you are in love" he said.

"I know, I'll tell Jordan about my feelings soon" I said sighing.

"What feelings...?"

I jumped up in suprise, I looked over at the door to see Jordan standing there.

FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!

Jordan's P.o.V

I was sitting in Braden's room talking to him about my feelings for Brody.

He was telling me that I should take the risk and tell him, because apparently, he can tell Brody likes me too.

"But what if he rejects me..." I siad looking down.

"Look go talk to him, okay, he's in his room" Braden siad pushing me out of his door.

I slowly made my way to brodys room, what if he rejects me?

I stood by brodys door, he hadn't noticed me yet because he was talking to his cousin Justin.

"I know, I'll tell Jordan about my feelings soon."

I Froze, what feelings.

"What feelings...?" I asked out loud,
Brody jumped up surprised, and turned to see me standing there, he looked like he could throw up at any minute.

"Umm, Justin can you give us a minute, please". Slowly Justin stood, leaving, me and Brody were awkwardly sitting in his room.

"Okay, Jordan look I have to tell you something" he siad looking down, blushing, how cute.

"OkaysoIreallylikeyouandimsorry" he spit out really fast, all I caught was "like" and "I'm sorry".

"What, I didn't catch that all" I siad.

"Okay..." He took a deep breath "I REALLY, like you Jordan, and I'm sorry" he siad looking down.

I lifted up his chin with two fingers, I looked at him in the eyes before I softly kisses his lips. I pulled away to see his reaction. He looked surprised but also embarrassed.

"I've liked you for years Brody" I whispered, "I love you..." I trailed off, not knowing if he felt the same.
"I love, you too Jordan" he siad before attaching his lips to mine again.

Braden's P.o.V.

I watched from my brothers door as him and Jordan made out, creepy I know, but they just now admitted there feelings after all these years.

I took out my phone and took a small 15 second video of them before I sent it too Maxie.

Me and Maxie have been together for a week now and I can surley say, that I love this boy and nothing will change that.

Maxie P.o.V

My phoned chimed, saying I received a video message from Braden. Ohh are we getting dirty now. I thought smirking. I was a little disappointed when it was only Brody and Jordan making our and not what I thought it was...wait Jordan and Brody are making out.

"FINALLY" I texted back, happy for them. I also told him I'd be on my way over, maybe me and Braden would have a little fun...tonight.

---------------_------------------------------------

Hey guys I know this is short, and all, but I wanted to give you something today so...yeah

And I'm sorry about worrying y'all bout the whole Justin thing