Chapter 6

Hey guys, here's another chapter, but before you read I wanna give you guys a big thank you, but most importantly I wanna give my internet best friend a thank you, so thank you KawaiiSenpai2nd

Enjoy guys!

-----------------------------------------------------

Braden's point of view
Recap:
"I can't believe maxie likes Braden"

Present time (like 5mins after he heard Maxie boy likes him ;) )

My dads words kept running through my mind. "I can't believe maxie likes Braden." For one, ouch what's so bad about liking me. For to, I can't believe that he likes me. I've known Max for years, and I'm so comfortable around him, we used to wrestle a lot but we stopped it about a year ago... now I know why. It wasn't until after we stopped wrestling that I realized I was gay... the day Brody blurted out Max's secret I was going to tell him I was gay because I always felt like he would accept me even if he wasn't gay.. I didn't even trust Jordan enough to tell him, I thought he was straight.

"Braden, what's taking so long with my sandwich" I heard Maxie say. I had totally forgot that I had made him a sandwich.

I exited the kitchen and headed towards the living room, I walked in, in time to see Max's lips collide with Jordan's...

Maxie's P.o.V

Recap:

"Honey we know you like him, and its okay, I personally ship it". His mom wishpered to me.

Present time (like 2 minutes after Braden went to the kitchen):

" Well kids, me and my husband have some business to deal with in our room" Mrs. Webb said, while grabbing her husband's hand and dragging him away.

"Ughhhh where's my sandwich" I groaned, Braden was taking and awfully long time just to make a damn sandwich.

"Braden, what's taking so long with my sandwich." I yelled towards the kitchen.

"When are you going to admit that you like Braden" Brody siad, with a smirk. I smirked back.

"When are you going to admit the you like j-" I was cut off by Brody playfully pushing me, but ended up tripping over my own feet and feel into Jordan, accidentally slamming my lips on his from the impact. Both me and Jordan Froze, not knowing what to do so we just sat there with our lips pressed together. I slowly started backing away, not breaking eye contact with him, when I was completly off him I finally looked away from him. When I looked up at Brody, his face was full of anger, hey he pushed me so, then I finally noticed Braden standing next to him also. Oh shit. The look on his face was indescribable, I couldn't tell if he looked more hurt or more angry.

"WHY, THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING JORDAN". Braden yelled, causing all three of us to flinch.

"I-I w-was push-pushed" I stammered, getting really scared at his sudden outburst, he's never yelled at me or anyone, like that.

"Who pushed you" he hissed, each word dripping with venom.

"I-it was m-me". Brody also stammered, obviously confused and scared about his outburst as well.

Braden set his death stare now towards his brother, "Why" he asked, with even more venom than before.

Brody just stared at the ground, not saying anything and looking extremly guilty.

I turned and looked over at Jordan, who had gotten of the ground and was now sitting on the couch staring at Brody.

When I turned around again, I nearly jumped 3 feet in the air, Braden managed to get right in front of me without me noticing, leaving it so we were only inches away from each other.

"Your MINE". Brody siad, before he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed our lips together.

Brody's P.o.V

That bitch kissed my man...WTH!!! okay maybe it was my fault but still.

My mind kept repeating over and over in, the image of them kissing. After Braden asked who pushed him, I blanked out, and I couldn't think straight. It wasn't untill I heard Braden say " Your MINE" to max, that I realized what was going on, the next thing I knew Braden and Maxie were making out...well damn!

--------------------------------------------------------

There you guys go, I know its a little short sorry, I was having a hard time figuring out what to write.

Bye untill next time babes✌