Chapter 22

Okay last update tonight, love it, enjoy it, idk I'm wierd, so I'll just shut up now...

--------------------------------------------;------------

Brody's P.o.V

"Wait your all faggots" asked Justin's brother Mark. Me, Braden, Max, Jordan, and Justin all visibly flinched at the f word.

"No, were gay, not faggots" Max siad thru clenched teeth. Oh god, he's getting mad. I watched as Justin stood up slowly and pushed his chair away from the table. I thought he was gonna run upstairs, because Justin always looked up to his older brother Mark. But instead he walked up to mark and stood infront of him.

SMACK

The loud sound of skin slapping Skin, was heard thru out the house. Everyone was staring wide eyed at Justin. Including Mark.

"Don't you ever, call them faggots again or I swear to god, I will castrate you, then feed you your balls, before beating the shit out of you" Justin growled, his mom gasped.

"What are you a fa-..."

THUMP

The sound of the table breaking and the dishes shaddering, echoed the house. Justin punched mark in the face before he could finish his sentence, sending him crashing into the table, and making it collapse. Soon Justin was ontop of mark, and punching the shit out of him. My dad and his dad finally got Justin off of mark, he had to hold him back, while Marks dad was holding onto mark, so that he couldn't attack either.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" There father yelled.

"MY SON IS NOT A FAGGOT" He yelled agian, this time my mom and justins mom gasped.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" My mother exploded.

"AND DONT YOU DARE GO HOME, GO TO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE AND DONT STEP FOOT INTO MY HOUSE AGAIN UNTILL YOU BOTH GET SOME COMMON SENSE!!". Justin and Marks mom screamed, both her husband and son gasped.

"You can't be serious, your siding with the FAGGOT" mark asked in disbelief.

"My son isn't a faggot, he's gay, and if you call him that one more time, your ain't ever going to have children got me" she siad glaring at her son.

Soon Mark and his dad left. And Justin and his mom had a talk about his sexuallity. There was some crying and hugging and yelling but mostly crying. His mom was proud that he was gay, and loved him for who he was, but was mad that he didn't say anything sooner. Everyone else in the family didn't care or was happy that we were happy, or was just to scared to see what would happen if they had siad anything against us.
Soon everybody was gone and, we had a giant ass mess to clean up....ehhh well do it tomorrow, right now I just wanna cuddled with my boyfriend, and sleep all night, and that's exactly what I did, untill I woke up to a loud screeching noise and the smell of smoke...

-----------------------------------------------------well that's sounds like a good place to stop, to me, don't you guys agree?

Well untiillll next time babes✌✌✌