Chapter 31

Yay, another update.

Enjoy✌✌
------------------------------------------------------
Ryan's P.o.V

We started the movie. Me and chase were on the floor. Max and Braden were cuddling in the recliner. Jessie (Jessie did come over to) was on the love seat, and Jordan and Brody layed on the couch together.

As the movie played I couldn't pay attention, Braden's words from earlier played thru my mind, when he came after me, when I ran out of the cafeteria.

*flash back to lunch*

"Um...I gotta go!" I siad standing up and running out of the cafeteria. I heard someone running after me.

I ran into the bathroom, checking to see if it was empty before I broke down. I slowly slid down onto the ground, I wrapped my arms around my knees, holding them close to my chest, protecting my self from the dangers that lay beyond my little ball.

The door pushed open, and arms wrapped around me. I sat there crying on the persons shoulder.

"Ryan...?"

I looked up and saw, Braden's worried filled eyes. This made me break down more.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just feel like my heart just shattered, it hurts...it really hurts" I cried more. "I don't know what to do, I-I feel like, my heart was ripped out of my chest, and i-i can't do anything about it, it hurts, I just want the pain to go away..." I sobbed as the words left my mouth. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Ryan... D-do you like chase?"

Braden's words shocked me, I mean I'm not gay, or at least I don't think I am, I've never liked a guy before.

"I-I don't think so..." I trailed off not sure.

"Well how do you feel around him?" He asked sofly, as if, he talked any louder I would break down more.

"My stom-stomach feels wierd, when ever I look into his ey-eyes I can't lo-look away, when we touch I felt a spark...I'm scared"

"Ryan, its okay, but I think your starting to get feelings for chase.."

"I'm really scared...I don't want to like him, what if- what if something happens, i can't keep this inside
...I might explode, and I can't explode I'll die..." I sobbed into his chest and stayed there for a little. Neither of us talked. Braden's phone went off shortly after.

"Well, it looks like your jealous for no reason" he siad standing up then helping me up.

"Wh-what do yo-you mean?" I asked, by now I had stopped crying but had gotten hiccups.

"Well, Jessie is just chases brother, well step brother" by now I was so happy I could dance.

"Well come on, we need to get back" we left the bathrooms and head to the cafeteria, when we got there there was a giant crowd and people cheering. I looked at Braden and he looked back at me and just shrugged. We walked over and saw chase and Jessie singing and dancing, chase was a really good singer. Soon enough they finished and the Bell soon rang.

*present time*

"Ry..Ryan...RYAN!!" I was brought out of my thoughts by chase. He was straddling, my hips trying to get my attention.

"Yes...?" I asked

"The movies over, and we wanted to know if you wanted to play truth or dare?"

"Um yeah, sure..." I siad

"Could you let me up?" I asked chuckling.

"Nah...I like this position" he siad I blushed.

"Well, I gotta go pee, soo if you don't move im-" I was cut off by chase jumping up.

"Okay, okay you can go" he said laughing. I laughed and stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

*chases P.o.V *

I was straddling Ryan's hips, trying to get his attention.

"Ry...Ryan ...RYAN!" I yelled, he finally seemed to realize I was talking to him.

"Yes...?" He asked

"The movies over, and we wanted to know if you wanted to play truth or dare?" I siad.

"Um, yeah sure" he siad

" Could you let me up?" He asked laughing.

"Nah...I like this position!" I siad.

"Well, I gotta go pee, soo if you don't move im-" i cut him off, by jumping up.

"Okay, okay you can go" I said laughing. He got up and went to the bathroom.

"Oh, so you liked that position, huh!?" Max asked smirking. I blushed.

"Hey, chase can I talk to you for a minute?" Jessie asked. I nodded and walked towards the back door, he followed me.

"What's up jess" I asked once the back door closed.

"Do- do you like ryan?" My face went red.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"Really, are you sure, becuase you looked like you wanted to fuck him right on the couch" he siad chuckling.

"No, I don't like him"

"So you won't mind if I ask him out?" He asked. I stared back shocked, which soon turned into a glare.

"You will do no such thing, he's mine, you don't even know him, and I can't believe you would do that to me, if you even think about it I will chop your balls of and feed them to you!!" I hissed. Jess just smirked.

"Well, for someone who dosent like him, seems to be very jealous, and I think I heard you call him yours" he just smirked more. I blushed as I realized that I did kinda, maybe just a little, a tinsy winsy little bit like him. I looked down.

"Hey look im not gonna ask him out, I only siad that to see if you would get jealous." He said. "Wait, so does this mean your gay or bi? He asked.

"I don't know, well fiqure that out when we get there" I siad. He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

" I love you bro, no matter what" he said, I nodded. We pulled apart and made our way back inside. The boys were all sitting in a circle on the living room floor, waiting for us.

"Well, come on let's get the game started" I siad as we entered the living room. The boys all cheered, I laughed and sat down.

The game has going on for an hour now, and the dares keep getting dirtier and dirtier.

"Truth or dare, Ryan?" Max asked, smirking.

"Um...dare?" Ryan said unsure of himself.

"I dare you to kiss...Jessie"

"Uh, um oka-okay" Ryan crawled over to Jessie and sat infront of him. I looked away as there lips touched. The kiss last for 20 seconds before they pulled away.

They both stared at each other for a second. I just couldn't take it so I got up and ran to my room...fuck this shit I'm out! -_-

---------------------------------------------------------
*hids behind wall* Please don't kill meh.

Sorry I'll update again, i love you babes✌✌✌