Chapter 28

Here ya go, I did update again yay

Enjoy✌✌
--------------------------------------------------------
Max's P.o.V.

I was in my last period of the day, and I had that class with the new kid, chase. He's really adorable, he's sweet and shy.

"Hey chase, come sit by me" I siad when I saw he was looking around for a seat. He blushed as he walked towards me.

"Th-thanks" he stutters.

"No problem, so how was your first day" I asked.

"It was actually really good, when Braden first came up to me tho, I was scared shit less, has really intimidating" he siad laughing a little bit, blushing a bit too, we need to get this kid to relax and be calm round us.

"Hey wanna hangout at Braden's today after school" I asked.

"Uh-uh, um y-yeah su-sure" he siad, yep definitely needs to get comfortable around us still.

"Great" I siad, pulling my phone out to send a quick text to Braden telling him to invite Ryan over to, this'll be fun.

Braden's P.o.V

It was the last hour of the day and me and Ryan have this period together.

"Hey Ry, what do you think of the new kid, chase" I asked.

"He's, adorable like Max" he shrugged, with a...is that a blush?

I felt my phone vibrate, and saw it was a text from Max, telling me to invite Ryan over.

"Hey Ry, wanna come over to my house after school and hangout with us" I asked him, he just nodded, seeming deep in thought.

Max's P.o.V

"Okay to my locker, and then yours" I siad dragging chase behind me to my locker, I put my stuff in and shut my locker. He lead me towards his locker and he did the same thing, before we left to the parking lot. We siad we would meet up at Braden's car.

"Hey babe" I siad kissing Braden.

"Hey *kiss* ready to *kiss* go babe * kiss* ?" I giggled and nodded.

"Did you drive here chase" I asked looking over to him, he nodded.

"Okay me and Ryan will ride with you and, Jordan and Brody can ride with Braden" I siad, everyone nodded in agreement.

We followed chase to his car. We stopped in front of a light blue mustang, with a single black strip over the hood and roof.

"Wow, sweet ride, oh and shoot gun" Ryan siad, hopping in the front seat. I climbed into the back and chase got in the driver seat.

*at home*

We all pulled into the drive way at the same time. We got out and went inside and all headed to the kitchen.

"Anyone want a chocolate chip cookie?" Braden asked, I saw chases eyes light up and everyone nod.

Braden handed everyone a cookie, Ryan ate it all in one bite, I nibbled on mine, so did Jordan and Brody, Braden after his like a normal person, and chase looked at it like it was god before taking a single bite out of it.

We all ate out cookies, exept chase he was still eating his, right as he was going to take another bite, Ryan took it out of his hiding his

Chase gasped, then set a glare towards the muscular boy. His face held so much seriousness that it was hard to tell what would happen next.

"If you don't want to die, I'd suggest giving me my cookie back" he glared, with so much venom. Ryan cautiously handed him the cookie. Once it was back in chase hands he became smiley and giggled taking a bite.

"Good boy, thank you" chase siad before lightly kissing Ryan's cheek.

Ryan's face was 30 shades darker now, and we all just laughed at him.

"I like you chase, your hilarious" I siad laughing still. He blushed once again.

"Okay wanna go watch some Netflix (and chill😏 jk)?" Braden asked. A round of "yes" and "sure" were heard.

We had grabbed a shit load of snacks before heading to the living room. Me and Braden lied on the biggest couch, Brody and Jordan were sharing the recliner, and chase and Ryan were sitting next to each other on the love seat.

We decided on a scary movie, well except Ryan whos scared of them, but oh well.

Halfway thru the movie I look over to see Brody and Jordan passed out, Braden to caught up in the movie and Ryan litteraly laying his head on chases lap, hiding his face, with his arms wrapped around chases waist and chase playing with Ryan's hair.

3rd person P.o.V

By the end of the second movie everyone had fallen asleep, Jordan and Brody were still cuddled up together, Braden and Max were laying together, with max's face hiding in Braden's chest, who's arms were tighly wrapped around Max's waist, then there was chase and Ryan. Chase was laying down on his back with his head turned towards the TV, Ryan had his arms wrapped around chase with his head reasting on chases chest, laying half on chase and half on the couch, chase had his hands resting on Ryan's hair, tangled into it.

They all slept like that till the next day.

--------------------------------------------------
Awwww😳😳😳

Who thinks that there gay and get together? Who thinks that they'll just become really close friends?

Wellll....

Peace✌✌✌