Chapter 16

Hey guys, short chapter sorry, and I updated way later than I wanted sorry

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------
Braden's P.o.V
It was Wednesday morning, the day after me and Max had our...fun ;). I was still really sore but I knew I had to go to school today. I slowly got up,and unwrap myself from Max, and jumped into the shower. When I was down with my shower I woke up Max.

"Max wake up" I said shaking, him a little bit.

"Finnneeee" he groaned, sitting up.

"Thank you, baby" I siad leaning in and kissing his nose.

At school

"Hey, buddy why you walking like a penguin."(My phone wanted to change penguin into penis) asked Jordan, with a smirk as he came up to me, Max, and Brody.

"Shut up" I mumble, feeling a blush crawl up my neck.

Max's P.o.V.

It was now lunch time, and me, Jordan, Brody, and Braden and a few other friends of ours were all sitting at the lunch table, when the cafeteria doors swung open and, Vanessa strutted in. All eyes were on here, as she came stomping over to our table.

"What the hell, are you doing!" Vanessa yelled, stopping right infront of Brody.

"What does it look like, bitch" He sassed back. Ohhhhh.

"Excuse you" she siad, completly taken back by his sass.

"Oh come here, I have a secret" he siad, waving her closer. He got right next to her ear.

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE, BITCH!?" He yelled in her ear.

She flinched back, and glared at him.

"Do you want me to tell your secret" she said, Brody instantly went pale, and Vanessa, caught on quickly.

Vanessa climbed onto of our lunch table and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"Excuse me guys, excuse me, I would like to inform you that Brody web-" she started but the sound of something falling out of her pocket stopped her. Since Brody was sitting infront of her, he grabbed the object first, before she could.

When he grabbed it, all you could hear was him gasp and hid the object before anyone could hear it.

"Umm, come with me" he siad pulling Vanessa down and dragging here out.

Brody's P.o.V

I dragged Vanessa out of the cafeteria, since I'm a god person I won't embarrass her infront of everyone.

"What do you want!" She hissed, yanking her arm out of my hold.

I pulled out the object, and showed her. Her face visible paled and she looked close to being sick.

"Gi-give me that" she siad yanking it out of my hand.

"Did you tell anyone" I asked, do your parents know.

"No" she siad looking down.

"You have to tell someone, you can't go thru this by yourself" I siad.
"You don't understand" she retorted

"I-i have to go" she siad, running down the hall.

Fuck, now I have to help her, or I'll seem like a cruel, cruel person.

Fuck...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this is sooooooo shortttttt bit I'll update tomorrow, because I need sleep, I have school tomorrow

Peace babes✌✌