Chapter 13

Another update babes✌✌

--------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when my phone went off. I pulled out my phone and saw number I didn't recognize.

"Hello" I siad.

"Hi, this is the Stanford hospital, is this Max bishop" asked a lady.

"Um, yeah" I siad confused.

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you this but your dads, were in an accident, a drunk driver, ran into your dads car, and there both alive, but one of you dad's, Mike, is in a coma. If you could get here as fast as possible that would be great" the lady siad before hanging up.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and just ran out of the house, slamming the door, I know I probly should have told Braden I was leaving but I have bigger problems. I ran to my house, which is only a few blocks away and got into my car. I drove to the hospital, when I got there I jumped out of my car and ran all the way to the receptionist (don't know if I spelt that right...sorry).

"What room is Mike bishop in" I asked, out of breath from running.

"Umm, room A 355" she siad, not looking up at me.

"Thank you" I siad before I took off running, towards were my dad's room should be. When I got there the door was closed. I knocked on the door, and heard a faint come in, before I opened the door.

I saw my dad, Brad, sitting next to my other dad, Mike. My dad, was laying in the hospital bed with cuts all up and down his arms, and he looked really pale. My other dad who was sitting next to him, had tears streaming down his face.

"Wh-what ha-happend" I stammered out, feeling like I could just barf.

"We were coming home, and a drunk driver hit the driver side of our car, and he was he one that got the most injuries, I only broke my arm." My dad siad, I now noticed his pure white cast on his arm.

"Oh- " I was cut off by my phone vibrating, in my pocket, I pulled out my phone to see I had 10 missed calls from Braden, he was probly worried.

"Hello" I siad, my voice cracking at the end.

"Omg, Max I'm so so so so so so so sorry, please please forgi-" I was confused, so I cut him off before he could continue.

"Wait, what, why are you apologizing, what did you do" I asked.

"Wait, why'd you run out of my house?" Braden asked seeming just as confused.

"The hospital called me, my dad's got in a crash an-and my dad, Mike, is in a co-coma." I siad, my voice cracking.

"Omg, Max I'm so sorry, I'll be there soon okay baby" he siad , I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me.

"Okay" I siad, before hanging up, and breaking down and crying.

Braden's P.o.V.

"He didn't hear me" I mumbled.

"What" my mom asked

"He didn't hear me, he dosent know" I siad, trying to stay calm.

"His dad's, there in the hospital, his dad's in a coma." I siad taking in a shaky breath.

"Oh my god" my mom siad.

"What are we waiting for, let's go to the hospital, brodys sleeping, so I'll just leave him a note, Brody probly dosent want to see him" my mom siad, while scribbling down a note, and leaving it on the counter.

We all hoped into the car, and rushed to the hospital. When we got there we asked the desk lady what room max's dad was in.

When we got up to there room, Max ran straight into my arms crying into my shoulder while the adults talked. I plan on telling Max, about what happened between me and Jordan, later, but not untill his dad's outta the coma. He dosent need all this pressure and stress.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm done guys, ily✌

I'll probly update sometime tomorrow, bc we all know I have no life so, see yall tomorrow!!!