Chapter 10- Rules✨

Chapter 10- Rules

'Mad Hater - "Have I gone mad?"

Alice- "Im afarid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you secret, all the best people are"' -Alice and wonderland'

"Yes?" Theo asked after I realised I had been staring at him to long. "That ring what does it mean? " I ask him staring at it on his desk. "It means your mine."

For Brook.

"But first I have a few rules" I say looking him straight in the eye.
"Oh god." He groans "Rules? What are you 40?"

"No 19. And
1. No sex. If you want pleasure use your hand.
2. Me and Brook would like are own room.

3.You have to teach me to fight and how to shoot.
and finally

4. I need to get my stuff from my apartment."

He looks at me amused before getting up and walking closer to me making me back up towards the wall.
I look down not wanting to look at him with those piercing brown eyes. He lifts up my chin so that I'm have to look at him anyway.
"Sure, but you cant go back to your apartment I send some of my men to collect stuff for you and have to wear this ring all the time." He states looking at me making sure I understand.

I nod, his body heat radiating from his thin white shirt, his top buttons un-done showing a scar across his neck

"Use my hand? I can use my hand for many other things." He's say bring his hand up my thigh dangerously close to my lady parts, leaving me frozen.

His lips are now inches away from mine.

Well his escalated quick.

"Look I should go-" I say, but I'm cut off my his soft lips slamming onto mine, I don't hesitate to kiss him back. My body suprisingly craving his touch

His tongue grazes my bottom lip asking for entrance, which i deny by kissing him harder, his finger grazes higher up my thigh making gasp allowing his tongue to shoot straight into my mouth.

After lords knows how long we pull away breathing heavily.

Skylar what have you doneeeee

I stare at his puffy lips craving for more.

He smirks at me probably staring at my puffy lips aswell
"That was nice" he whispers slamming his lips on mine once more only his time he was more dominant.
He presses is body on mine leaving no room in between us his hand glides up my top grazing my bra causing me to let out a quiet moan.
He pulls away stepping back.
"If I teach you how to fight you got to do it my way." He states

I look at him confused..
One minute you're eating my face, next talking about beating people up!

"Okay sure" I say slightly hurt that the kiss probably meant nothing to him.

What you saying Skye you don't care about him!

"I'll show you your room" he says opening the door and walking out.