chapter 12- Awkward✨

"Some people are worth melting for" - Olaf

Theo POV

All I saw was red.

It was the anniversary of my parents death and me taking over the gang. On this day, my brother and I - jacob- would drink alot of alcohol, to numb the pain we had.

Still wasn't an excuse.

I couldn't control my actions.

"M-monster"  she whispers as she looks up at me horrified. My jaw clenches as I look at her saddened face and I calm down idmmediatly. Suddenly she looks paler, then she faints.

"Fuck" I breath rushing to her side.

What have I done?

"Skye, wake up please" I beg a tear drips down  her face as I pick her up. She groans and I place her on her bed.
"Baby I'm so sorry", I feel a pang in my chest as I remember the way she looked at me.

Without warning Jacob bursts into the room, looking at Skye on the bed.
"What did you do, bore her to sleep?" He slurs.
I look at him guilty, then back at Sky and shake my head slowly.
"No"
"Oh man, you know mum taught us better" he reminds me, I flinch at the word mum if she was here she would beat me with a shoe.

"I-i know I just, s-she was in the way, I didn't even realise it was her until it was to late" I stutter looking at her sleeping body.

I look back at Jacob and see he's putting the pieces together,
"in the way?" He mumbles to himself probably fighting the urge to scratch his head in confusion.

Once he gathers what I'm saying he looks at me blankly.
"Where is she?" He asks, I nod my direction towards the closet.

"Gosh T" he shakes his head and knocks, on the closet door.
"No" a quiet voice whispers from the other side.
"It's Jacob, open up" the door unlocks and she comes out slowly, then looks at me and jumps back.

"He won't hurt you, come on" he says then gestures her out of the closet, she practically sprints out of Skyes bedroom j  fear.

Jacob sighs and goes after her, but not before flipping me off as he leaves.

Skye POV

Ow, my head fuck. I open my eyes slowly and adjust to the lighting. I stare at the white ceiling to dry and calm down my headache. Damn this is a nice mattress, so soft. I suddenly hear quiet snores from underneath me and I jump,

I feel something warm around my waist and see Theo's arm wrapped firmly around my  waist.

Oh why does my face hurt.

Why is Theo next to me?

Did we have sex?

Shit.

Suddenly the memories of yesterday come back, the anger on his face. I shove him off of me, which wakes him up. I leap over to him and run for the door, fighting the dizziness. How hard did he hit me?

I almost make it for the door, but I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. Pulling me closer to him.

I twist around "Get off me!" I scream hitting his chest, which seems to not have the slightest effect on him

Dammit tiny wrists. Bring out thunder and lighting.

"Stop! Calm down!" He shouts catching my arms.

"Get away from me" I say quietly suddenly becoming dizzy from moving so quickly.

"You okay? God dammit" he picks me up bridle style and I attempt to push him away from me, but I'm to dizzy to do much.

He places me on the bed and looks up at me worried.
"Take this" he says picking up a tablet and a glass of water from the bedside table,

"No I'm not taking anything from you"  I state shaking my head as I try and get up again. Away from him.

He sighs placing it back on the table.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles quickly.

"I don't care. Your a horrible person. I mean prostitutes? Really? That's wrong." I say frowning.

I stare down at my ring twisting it. Gosh.

Stay in school kids.

Dammit Sky why do you have to like him..?
What about that really hot dude that lives next to you!?

He brings his lips down on mine and I hesitantly kiss him back. After a 2.3  seconds I pull away

"I-I can't keep doing this you hurt people, you hurt me. Literally, when I hit you that was justified I was protecting someone" I say.

Why should I even care? God this is getting completed quickly.

"I know Skye, I'm really sorry, I won't ever do it again. I know people say that then do it again but i won't. I wasn't raised like that" then he pauses "i was raised to be a a mafia leader, but not to hit the people I care about"

"You don't care about-" I start but I'm cut off by him pressing his lips on mine, he lays me down gently on the bed and straddles me not breaking the kiss once, his hand glides up my top stopping at my bra.

He breaks the kiss and slowly starts kissing down the side of my neck untill he finds my sweet spot.

I start to moan as his hand travels my body and goes up my skirt. I pull on the hem of his t-shirt wanting him to take it off. He pulls off his shirt and goes back to kissing me I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me.

He slowly starts to grind on me causing me to moan into are kiss
"Erm hey T could you oh shit!" We both pull away shocked to see Jacob standing wide eyed looking at the both of us.

"My eyes!" He screeches running out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Ugh, I gotta go, I'll be back later though and Skye; I do care about you"

He gets off me, and I sit up.
"Er you must have missed the start of gun practice; Just tell Bob you were with me" he says scratchs his head akwardly

Bob?

"One of our trainers" Theo chuckles looking at my confused expression.

"Oh okay... Hmm Theo Where's sam?" I say looking down I don't want him to get angry at me again. He lifts up my chin and kiss me softly

"She's with Jacob he was looking after her"
"Here" he says giving me a pair of shorts from God knows where

"you can't wear a skirt in practice" he chuckles

"your lucky today there only shooting guns, fighting your practicing with me." I gulp and nod fighting with him I'm not going to make it to 20.