Chapter 1 - Trouble ✨

This book is undergoing editing, a few things may change but it won't be drastic

These are my characters (I don't own their faces) ....sadly

Commenting on mistakes will help a lot!
No harsh comments as this is my first book which I wrote a few years ago!

Mini character list

Skye Renton- Chloe Bennett
Theo Storm- Theo sexy James
Margot Robbie- Brooke
Alec- Chris Evans
Mase- Alex pettyfer
Jacob- Francisco L
Max- Jude Law
Sam- Hannah Snowdon (minus the tattoos)
If you can't take swearing and sex scenes then I advise you don't read.....

"Try to be a rainbow in somone's cloud" - Maya Angelou
Hope you enjoy my book!!

Chapter one- Trouble

The night bus was delayed again.. I would have been fine if it wasn't half 11, in the middle of North London.
My best friend Brooke had just been through a seriously bad argument with her boyfriend, Max.
Being the amazing best friend I am I've coming running to her aid with a cartoon of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and my favourite collect of Star wars movies.

I wasn't going to bring her a movie that would make her cry...

Duh.

Who am I kidding I died the moment Harrison Ford came on the screen

So now I'm sat at a cold creepy bus stop with hysterical crying down my ear as I try and calm Brook down over the phone,
I eventually give up sighing, saying I will be there in 20 minutes and hang up the phone, biting my lip

I hear a glass bottle being kicked and my head jerks up alarmed, as I look to the side and see a group of men, staring at me and the phone which is firmly gripped in my hand. I proceed to wedge my phone into my Superdry jacket zipping it up quickly.

I'm not getting robbed for a phone I spent months saving for, I even had to clean toilets.

I grasp confidence from nowhere and stand up, the bus isn't coming any time soon, and those men could be cannibals..

I start to walk in the direction of Brooks apartment it's about a 10 minutes walk from here but my lazy arse couldn't be bothered before, I was aware there was a risk of them following me. But I decided to grasp 'yolo' by the balls and go with it.

I put my earphones in my ears but don't plug it into my phone, I remember my teacher telling me if you believe you're being followed, scream lyrics to drive attention to yourself and make you look like a lunic, works every time apparently.

I hear footsteps being me and I release they must have clocked that I wasn't crazy.. shit.

I grip on Yolos balls start to loosen a bit and I start to panic slightly, I start to speed walk holding my melted icecream closely to my chest.

Suddenly a hand is clamped around my mouth and I attempt to scream but it becomes muffled.

"Shut up you bitch!" A man spits as his hand clamps tighter around my mouth. My eyes start to get watery but I blink the tears away, something cold his placed on my neck and I whimper slightly, looking to the left I see a gloved hand clamped around a handle

Holy cheeseballs

Knife

I'm abruptly yanked around and pushed into a tree to be greeted by a man with a pissed expression plastered on his face.