Chapter 21- My arms✨

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - Shakespeare

Theo's POV

Having Skye back in my arms is amazing. She was exicted when I told her that I love her. Her smile is amazing the way it lights up the room. I meant it when I said I wouldn't lie to her again.

Her friend becky? No. Brooke with my brother is strange he knows not to bother her, I haven't told Skye the real reason why I was near her friends house, the man I shot turned out to be in my wanted list.

He has a gang in ireland which has stole from us in the past. Causing problems for us, since I just attempted to kill leader of that gang.

When the clean up crew came there wasnt a body to hide and there was blood marks everywhere.

I promised skye nomore secrets and thats the way its going to stay. So Im going to tell her soon. Hopefully she doesn't tell her friend Brittany. wait. Brooke cause that's when the promblems start happening, she'll start freaking out and getting annoying Skye will stress and its not good for the baby.

Fuck I've gone soft.

I hear a loud knock on my door.
"Come in" I say looking at papers. Mase comes into my room still looking shocked.
"They said Alex is going to be alright" he says looking at me smiling a bit.
"You know he saved my life" he adds taking a seat.

I sigh and sit back. "It's not your fault" I say seriously. "But It is" he groans putting his head in his hands.

"He jumped in front of me" he finishes.
"Cause your his brother what do you expect? You would do the same for him" i say knowing it's the truth.

"Yeah I guess you're right" he says standing up.
"Thanks T" he says walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyes Pov

I walk down the endless corridors in search for something to do.

"Have you seen her? I heard she's pregnant" a voice gasps from in front of me.

"She's such a slut" another girl adds.
"When she caught us you should have seen her face. It was priceless." The first girl laughs.

"Bitch" I whisper quietly.

"But don't worry I'll get him back, then the gang is mine" she squeals.
So help me if I wasn't pregnant.

"She's ruining this place Charlotte" the second girl adds.
Charlotte *evil laugh*

I speed walk down the corridor hopefully they didn't hear or see me.
I bump into something soft and look up.
Sam.
"Sorry Sam, I haven't seen you in ages" I say walking round her and pulling her with me.
"How have you been?" I ask to her shocked face.

"I-im fine-e" she stutters.
"You sure?" I question stopping to look at her.
She nods her head as gold locks of her hair fall in front of her face.
I push them out of the way and smile.
"Wanna hangout?" I ask her hopefully.
"Without Theo" I finish chuckling.

"Sure" she smiles brightly.
"To my room!" I say pointing in the direction.
I have to tell Theo about Charlottes plan later.

hey how was that chapter? ?
Please vote and comment etccccc

What do u think of Charlotte???