Chapter 6 - Safe✨

Chapter 6 - Safe

"The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands" - Anne Frank

^That's Alec

As I walked through the door he gestured that I close the door behind me. I looked at the door hesitating slightly before grabbing the door handle and closing it completely.

I hear shuffling behind me and I turn around to see Theo sitting at a desk looking at me impatiently.
"Sit" he said motioning toward the two chairs in front of him. I perched at the end of the chair just in case I had to make a quick getaway.

"yesterday when I saved your arse TWICE someone very dangerous -for you- saw me with you and that friend of yours"

Why was he telling me this? It's not like he even cares. He SHOT someone, gun shots aren't quite you know! Of course someone must have bust open there curtains to see what the hell was going on!

I mean not many people have guns in England. Let alone in a quite town in North London. Dumbass

"-and that means you're in danger."

Wait what? Danger? Shit was he saying something? I looked at him confused.

He sighs frustrated while looking at me and rubbing his temples. He gets up from behind the desk and walks around to the front of the desk

in my personal bubble

He then proceeds to stare at me with those big brown chocolate ey- no.

He takes in a deep breath.

"you have 3 options" he stated.

"1. Go out there have them hunt down your family and kill you off slowly.
2. Work for me.
3. Be mine but also work for me." He says smirking at me.

"i-hmmm what exactly am I hiding from?" I say still not understanding the situation I'm in.

"smaller gangs, the police and this very dangerous man. Also being see with me means you're a fugitive now, the police have probably raided your house by now." I states as a matter of fact like he's completely use to it. He probably is.

I didn't do anything! Dammit! I can't go to jail you what they'll do to people like me it jail! It rhymes with grape.

I look down at my feet

"what's option 2" I question looking up at him, he looks at me with an awkward expression. "Well you see here we have prostitut-"

he's cut off by me flinging myself upwards to slap him hard in the face - which he didn't even flinch-

what does he take me for­ .

Suddenly he gets up slamming into a wall pushing his bodying on to mine. I squirm against him and try to push myself off of him.

He lets out a dark chuckle down my left ear making me stiffen.
"if my men where here I would have to beat you for hitting me." He growls in my ear making me stiffen.

He pushes himself of me and sits back on the desk. He then points to the chair and I walk slowly towards it. Sitting down I stare at him until him finally carries on talking "what you picking?" he asks relaxing a little.

"I still don't understand option 3" I reply he mumbles something underneath his breath like 'I can't believe I'm doing this'

He walks around the desk opening the draw taking out a little black box. He walks back around the handing theme the little black box
"before you open it just know this is the only way you'll be safe. You and your friend"

"Define safe"