Chapter 18- Bang✨

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" - Emily Bronte

He puts his gun back into his belt. " I'll kill you when he's watching." He spits. He looks at his watch and frowns
"He's late." He states looking up at me a moment later, confusion clear across his face. 

I feel a sudden pain in my stomach and I cry out. "What the hell's wrong with you?" He snaps "I don't know" I cry. Even though the pains slowly stopping. "Shit" he mumbles untying my hands.
Why? No idea.
They automatically wrap around my stomach.
He looks at me for a moment before smirking down at me. "Oh he's coming because you're pregnant." Oh crap.
"No I'm not." I snap holding my stomach. What the hell's wrong with me.
"BOSS!! BOSS!!" Some girls screams holding her bleeding arm has she been shot?
The hell
"He's here but we don't know where he is there's a least 9 of his men undercover." She say breathing heavy. He cracks his knuckles and steps closer to her. "What are you doing here then sort it out." He says shoving her through the door.

THEO'S POV

I sent nine uncover gang members to spy on him earlier this week since I had a bad feeling about something.
Getting into one of there buildings start to walk down one of their corridors when I hear load shouting, I click the safety off the my gun and get ready for the worst.
"-you're pregnant" Says a very familiar voice.
I didn't tell Skye about my brother Jason because I didn't want her sympathy I didn't want want to look weak like I was some sad little boy with no parents.

I hear footsteps running down the hallway so I hide around the corner not wanting to lose the element of surprise.
"Jacob, Alex, Mase meet me in the west corridor and be quite." I whisper into the coms.
The same person starts to run down the corridor again I wait for them to pass me before I grab her twisting her neck she presses the trigger on her machine gun before I'm done snapping her neck which makes a loud noise down the hallway. "Shit" I curse dropping her lifeless body to the ground. "Hmm T what happened to the to keep quiet" Jacob whispers in my ear jumping me. I slap the back of his head "shut up" I snap jokingly. "Where the others?" I question looking at him. He points to the other side of the hallway. I nod and start walking forward with my gun in my hand.

SKYE'S POV

The pain dies down in my stomach but I still clutch it faking pain. Suddenly there's loud gunshots coming from around the corner I stand up quickly punching him in the face taking the gun from his waistband at the same time I kick him the crutch making him double over. I leg it to the door taking the safely off the gun and run down the corridor bumping into something hard. "Crap damn wall" I say getting up.
"Skye?"
"The-" *BANG* *BANG*

Who gets shot?...
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter
Plz comment, vote and share