Chapter 14 - Family✨

Chapter 14

"Blood, makes you related. Loyalty makes you family"

I

lie there out of breath as I stare up at the ceiling, I place my head on Theo's chest as he wraps his arm around my naked back, Covering us with a blanket..

"You are most definitely not a virgin" he breaths looking down at me. I blush in embrassment and snuggle my head into the side of neck.

"Tell me about yourself" Theo asks
God I'm such a slut I don't even now anythink about him so much for no sex.

*gasp* does that mean I'm... easy?

I pull away from him and sit up. Talking about myself was never something I was good at.
"I-umm what do you want to know? " I ask not knowing what to tell him

"let's start with something simple. What's your favourite colour?" I roll my eyes and laugh at his cuteness "favourite colour really? It's black" I say holding back my laughter
"why?" He questions looking up at me. " Because it goes with everything"

"aren't you going to ask me mine" he says giving me a crooked smile I huff jokingly
"what's your's"
"Blue" he states smiling at himself. He sits up and kisses my temple

"what about your family? He whispers serious now.
I look down and play with my thumbs "my mum died when I was 10 I never knew my dad and I have an older brother in America but we haven't spoken to ages, Brook's like my sister we knew each other since diapers." I say still playing with my thumbs.
Theo turns my head to the side and kisses me gently on the lips.

"What about you?" I say taking the attention off me he lies back down pulling me with him "Well. You've met my younger brother Jacob then I got twin little sisters. My mum died when 2 years ago in a gang shoot out and my dad vanished somewhere the same day leaving me the gang and a family to take care of."

I look at him shocked he's been through so much no wonder he's so mean. I kiss my cheek and hug him tighter.
" you know the other day when you er-"
" Hit you?" He pulls away from me sighing then gets up and putting on his boxers "I thought I showed you I was." He says looking at me with a sad expression
"I know it's just why did you get so angry? I didn't do anything wrong" I say putting on my bra and underpants.
" I just can't control my anger sometimes" he says putting on his jeans he stops and looks at me his gently brung his hand up to my face grazing the bruise from were he hit me.

"What are you doing to me Skye" he says pulling me up from the bed. His phone rings from the bed side table and he groans and picks it up answering it .

"Okay.......Sure.........now.........you sure it's him.................bye." I look at him as he sighs and shoves the phone is his pocket.

"I have to go. Go and talk to Brook she's probably just stressed out by all this" he says kissing my forehead and walking towards the door "Umm theo your forgetting something" I say holding his shirt in my hand. "Oh right." He says as I throw it at him. "Bye"
" Bye " I say to a closed door.
I sigh and walk to the shower.