Chapter 16- Lost✨

"I said "Eat....My....Shit" - Minny Jackson

Theo's POV

I wake up on the floor automatically remembering Skye's face when she walked in on me cheating on her.

I can't believe I did something like that to her, she's probably one of the best things that happened to me and I messed that up too.
I get up from the floor and walk into her bedroom.

"Skye!" I call then I realised that her room looks very empty. I start to panic I run into her closet and half the stuffs gone. "Skye!" I shout angry.

Where the hell is she? I go and check to see if she's in the bathroom when I accidentally step on something I pick it up and see its a white stick. Wtf is this? I turn it around to see its a pregnancy test.
" What the fuck" I whisper to myself scanning the test
"what do two lines mean?" I take out my phone and search what it means.

She's pregnant. The phone and the test drop to the ground as i fall to ground with my head in my hands.
"I hit her when she was pregnant. She was probably on her way to tell me. Fuck." I say to myself.
She's in danger out there without me and to top it off she's pregnant.
" Alex " I whisper he'll be able to find her. I jump and run down the corridor to his office barging in.

"You're late" he said looking at me harshly "she left 2 hours ago. I tried searching for her but she vanished."
I turn around and punch the wall, the pain runs up my hand.

"I'm going out" I say walking out the room. I have to find her. I take out my phone and call Jacob "what" he snaps as he answers the phone "gather 3 men and start searching for her" I ordered walking out the gang house. I hang up and start walking down the street searching for any sign of her.
After about 20-25 minutes I walk past the bus stop and something shiny catches my eye.
I walk closer to it and see its the ring that I gave Skye and next to it is her suitcase.
I pull out my phone and speed dial Jacob.
"What do you want now? I'm looking for her dammit." He groans down the phone. "They have her" I shout freaking out abit. "Oh crap where are you get back to the house. " he burst out then I could here running.

"Okay be there in 10" I say as I grab her stuff start and sprint off down the road.
Once I get back to the house on run into the meeting room where we plan all attacks and robberies we do.
We start to plan what how we're going to get her back.

After 30 minutes into the meeting her annoying friend came running in screaming things at me but then Jacob took her out calming her down. At the end of the meeting we have everything planned out to get her back.

Mase comes over to me and pats me on the back
"Bro you know we're gonna find her plus she's a fighter we'll get her back." He says reassuring me. I nod my head greatful.
Even if she does come back she's never going to want anything to do with me.

Mase leaves the room leaving me alone "Why do I have to love her so much. I'm lost without her!" I shout to myself dropping into a chair