Chapter 26- Suprises✨

I hesitate than slowly open the bedroom door. When I open my door I find Theo smirking at me wearing a light blue shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket.

"Ready to go beautiful?" He asks making my cheeks darken.
I nod my head to embarrassed to speak.
He takes my hand and leads me down to the stairs.

"Where we going?" I ask as we walk up to his matte black range rover.
"It's a surprise" he grins opening the door for me. I thank him and sit down him closing the door behind me

Once he gets in the other side he starts the engine. "Don't the police know your car?" I question.
"No they don't even know where we're based." He replies backing out the garage.
"Oh."

"Any clue?" I ask referring to where he's taking us. He shakes his head a laughs.
"You might wanna take a nap though it's going to be awhile"

"Okay.." I says facing the window.

*2 hours later*

"Skye wake up" Theo Says kissing my cheek gently.
I slowly open my eyes and look at him.
"When did I fall asleep?" I yawn.
"Five minutes after you started looking out the window" Theo chuckles.

"Oh" I giggle.
"Where are we?" I ask looking around. We parked outside and beautiful white house i mean mansion.

"Come on" Theo says opening his car door, he runs round and opens mine too.
I step out the car and kiss his cheek for his manners.

He closes the car door and gently takes my hand. We walk towards the door and Theo takes out a set of keys and unlocks it. I give him a confused look but follow him inside.

"Welcome to your new home" Theo says gesturing to the massive house. I gasp and step back shocked. He bought this for us?

"You don't like it?" Theo says disappointed.
"No. I fucking love it!" I squeal. Pulling him into a tight hug - well as tight as it can get with a massive baby bump- he hugs me back kissing my neck.

"When did you do all this?" I ask pulling away and looking around.
"It's perfect" I say looking at him again.

"Follow me" he says taking my hand.
He leads me up the stairs and down a white corridor, we pass many rooms and he finally stop at a closed door.

"Close your eyes" he says staring at me.
"Okay..?" I say closing my eyes. Theo's arm wraps around me and I jump in suprise.
He glides me through the door and stands behind me wrapping both his arms around my waist.