Epilogue

*17 years later* (a.n excuse the massive time jump)

"Alex you have school!!" I shout from the kitchen.
"I'm not going!!" She screams back.
This kid will be the death of me.
Jacob walks in laughing with his 5 year old son Jamie on his back.
Jamie had brown hair and green eyes and looked like a mini version of his dad.
"Daddy Alex is shouting again" Jamie whines.
"I know bud." He says putting him down. Brooke is currently pregnant with her 2nd child and spends all day sleeping. I sigh and fiddle with my wedding ring.

Me and Theo got married a year after Alex was born. Our wedding was beach themed and we got married on the coast of Barbados. I remember him proposing to me when we went on a family trip to New York.

"Alexis Crystal Storm so help me!" I shout back. I hear tiny footsteps as my two 6 year old sons Jace and Issac come running into the room.
"Mummy! " they both shout at the same time, "yes boys" I reply finishing there packed lunches and handing it to them.

"Daddy says he's dropping us off at school today" Issac grins.
I got my wish of having a mummy's boy with Jace but Issac is a mini version of his dad.

"That's good. Do you know where he is?" I ask them they nod and point to upstairs.
"Thanks boys" I reply ruffling their hair they whine and pat down there hair at the same time.

I walk out of the kitchen high fiving Jamie on the way out. I climb the stairs and here Alexis slam the door shut before I walk up. I roll my eyes and walk past her room not in the mood for another argument.

I walk into mine and Theo's bedroom and hear the shower running I sigh and collapse onto the bed.

"Ouch!" I hear loudly in the corridor.
"Get out of my room you brat" I hear Alex screech then the door is slammed shout again.

"Mummy!" I hear my other child shout.
I forgot to tell you. Altogether I have 4 children; Alexis, Jace, Issac and Mia.
Jace, Issac and Mia were triples, let's just say me and Theo were completely shocked to find out we were having 3.

"Come here" I sigh as Mia runs towards me. "Alex was mean" she sniffles shoving her head into my neck and wrapping her small arms around me.

"Sorry baby. She's just angry she's grounded." I says rubbing her back. "Go and get ready for school sweetie" I say unpeeling her from around my neck and kissing her forehead.
She sniffs and nods her head and runs off closing the door behind her. I sigh and put my heads into my hands.

The water turns off and Theo comes out the bathroom a second later with a towel wrapped around his waist. Can I just say that this man never ages.

"Skye what's wrong?" He says wrapping his arms around me.
"Your daughter is frustrating" I mumble.
"Turn her back to a baby" I add.
He chuckles and lifts my head up kissing my lips. His hands trail down my sides standing tingles through my body, I moan into his lips and wrap my arms around his neck.
He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him, I kiss him harder running my hands through his wet hair as he groans

I feel him become harder underneath me and I stop kissing him and pull away.
"Not while the kids are here" I mumble putting my finger on his lips. He groans and rests his head in my chest.

"We could be quite?" He suggests mumbling.
"Not happening Theo" I sigh, he groans and kisses my lips I kiss him back then get off of him.

"Issac told me your taking him too school" I say Theo's eyes widen as he looks at the clock.

"Shit were late!" He curses and runs into the closet. "I'm going to get Alex out the house" I say.
"Goodluck!" He shouts back.

I walk up to Alexis's door not bothering to knock and march straight in. I gasp as I find her lips locked to a shirtless boy.

"Alex!" I screech making her push him off of her.
"Shit" she curses as the boy fumbles to put his shirt back on.
"Don't you knock?" She hisses.
"No I don't cause this is my fucking house!" I shout back furious.

"Who the fuck is that?" I say pointing to the boy as he fumbles for his skateboard.
"Does It matter?" She hisses.
"You know what I don't give a shit go to school I'll deal with you later!" I shout storming out her room.

I hear her scream behind me but I'm already marching back into my room.

Great job with the parenting Skye

That's it for this book!
Really hope you enjoyed it please vote and share etc

I'm probably going to do a sequel with the daughters pov
Ooooooh I almost forgot., Sam and Mason are together with 1 child btw

Check out marriedtozillla her story is epic!!mention a user

Was everyone happy with this book?
Is there anything you would want to change?